posted May 9 2015, 11:46 PM by ananas [she/her] from
linkQuote
she/her
twenty-two
i run this town
sleeping... a lot...
ananas.

face claim
face claims should look relatively close to their character's age in most cases. we try to stick to the +7/-7 rule for the most part, it tends to serve most cases well. but there are obviously exceptions to every rule. just make sure your face can realistically pass for the character's age.

in the past we've had more strict guidelines on face claims. but we've decided to lax the rules a bit, and open them up to more faces. face claims do not necessarily have to be signed models, actors, musicians, athletes, etc. but we do ask that they're at least doing some sort of professional work. we still don't want to see deviantart faces, or instagram accounts that are just taking a lot of selfies. but youtubers, fashion bloggers, and unsigned models in the professional realm are all okay. (please make sure you are not using faces that are uncomfortable with roleplay, you can find lists of them here and here).

reservations last for three days. after a reservation expires you may reclaim your reservation once more, after that they are fair game once again. wanted faces are not reserved, but it is common courtesy to check with the person requesting the face before you take it. just be kind and respectful, yeah? while you can include as many faces as you'd like on a wanted ad, you can list a maximum of three wanted faces for each of your own characters.

names should be entered in the order they are most commonly found (e.g. "steve rogers" with steve as the given name in regions using the western order, or "takachiho hiro" with hiro as the given name in regions using the eastern order). if you're confused, go with what you most frequently see.

a-j k-z
a. chalreyes rodriguez andy biersack phoenix turner bae yoon young sunhwa park bud brennan williams lorcan hart cameron monaghan hugo parker carissa pinkstondorothea kath conrad ricamora lincoln anderson daniel sharman walter knox david yang daxton huang deon hintonkaz jones diego barrueco prosper valdez dima dionesov judas vasiliev dudley o'shaughnessy puck rogers erin mommsen shawn summers fernanda hin lin ly charlie liu jessica strother christina elise josiah hawleyorson rockwell
keith powerssebastian willoughby khadijha red thunderlaura youngblood lil peepdino caplin louis tomlinsoncharles elliott lucky blue smithignatius knight iv malik lambertjeremy rose mariama diallocecilia willoughby matty healypetra baumann maurice sinclairhamlet caverly max kriegerharley polakowski mitch grassifran bonaventura naleye junior dolmansrainbow huynh niall horanpanda damien de luca nikolay dzhevakovfilip dimitrov rami malekhamadi baz reece kingmatthias day savio de chiarabalto valenti serge rigvavamorgan schwarz shaheem andersonfrankie kath simon nessmanaugust glass yuka mannamihazel abe zayn malikhashir zabir
wanted reserved
first last for first last
first last for alias until mm/dd
uglypineapple
posted Dec 21 2016, 05:29 PM by ananas [she/her] from
linkQuote
she/her
twenty-two
i run this town
sleeping... a lot...
ananas.

claim a face do not wrap in code tags
[claim=claim a face]<fc class="membergroup"><a href="link to shipper"><face>
CLAIMED FACE </face></a><char> CHARACTER FIRST LAST </char></fc>[/claim]

request a face do not wrap in code tags
[claim=request a face]<fc class="wanted"><a href="link to wanted ad"><face>
REQUESTED FACE </face></a> <for>for YOUR CHARACTER'S FIRST LAST </for></fc>[/claim]

reserve a face do not wrap in code tags
[claim=reserve a face]<fc class="reserved"><face> RESERVED FACE </face> <for>for <i>alias</i> until <i>leave for admin</i></for></fc>[/claim]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

WE ARE THE STRAYS is a character driven gifted abilities roleplay set in present day Chicago, IL. We do not have a word count or character limits, and operate with a shipper application to offer optimal room for creative freedom. We want this to be an inviting and comfortable environment where everyone feels safe and accepted! ♥

Please register in all lowercase, first m. last format: james b. barnes

toggle cbox
launch cbox link
are we quiet? try discord!
launch icc link
chicago in-character chat