credits

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

fresh eyes,, tagged: hazel
Oct 17 2016, 08:39 PM

margaret a. parker
[] • 0 posts

.ashybk {width:450px; height: 350px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hqubMDY.png); position: relative;}.ashyrgba {width:450px; height: 350px; background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); }.ashpost {width:180px; height: 275px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; margin: 10px; position: absolute; top: 5px; overflow: auto; }.ashpic {width: 200px; height: 350px; background-image: url('http://cdn.nickpic.host/images/SjXxp.png'); float: right; position: absolute; right: 10px; background-size: 230px 350px; }.ashyly2 {text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 90%; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; padding: 5px; }.ashytag {width: 390px; height: 15px; background-color: #fff; padding: 5px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 80%; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 15px; border-top: 2px solid #000; }.ashylyricals {text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 12px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricals2 {text-transform: lowercase; font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif; font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricalsbk {background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 280px; padding: 5px; width: 190px;}.ashpost b {font-size: 10px; color: #4fa9b6; font-style: bold; }.ashytagbk {background-color:rgba(240,240,240, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 335px; right: 30px; padding: 5px; width: 290px; }.ashytags { font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif;font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align: justify;}Focused, I'm focusedI ain't never seen nothing like thatMaggie was doing her best trying to stay busy. One moment she was working on a spread for a magazine deadline for a friend, and the next she was out having coffee with her father for a brief moment for him to break away from his schedule. This was how her life progressed from day to day, sneaking in as much time for those that she cared about, as well as ensuring that her life was sort of in order and not a huge mess. Today was one of those rare days where her schedule was free, all of her projects were either done or waiting for approval, she didn’t have to go and see any of her siblings, even if it was most welcomed. This boon of opportunity came at the best of times after urging her friend to go to a painting class with her. She wasn’t even sure what had prompted the need or want to join in one of those classes, but Maggie had signed them up at the beginning of the week and it was now show time. She had arrived early, enough time to scope out what was going to be going on that night, as she carefully checked her phone, typing a text to Hazel to remind her what they were doing that evening, as well as checking to make sure that her friend was doing okay. Regardless of the skill level, she was kind of elated at the idea of doing this, it seemed silly and all, but to her it was just another opportunity to do something with friends, something that was always fairly important to her. Maggie waited outside the building looking out for Hazel’s arrival.tag: hazel, notes: sorry it sucks!
Oct 23 2016, 06:19 PM
she/her
twenty-two

mediumship
student & waitress
hazel abe
jules [she/her] • 341 posts

because our young and healthy bones would never lead us astray
maggie
Hazel didn't hold art in a very high regard. Partly because it wasn't a practical line of work - not quantitative or respectable enough for her taste. But partly because she wasn't very good at it. She didn't have the natural talent or the time to practice, and Hazel didn't see the point in doing something if you weren't doing it well. And since finding her calling law school, Hazel had no interest in trying new things. Unlike most people her age, all she wanted was stability, a habitual and normal life.

She still didn't know how she'd let Maggie to rope her into an art class. But Hazel felt that way about their friendship as a whole - bewildered as to how she'd been caught up in it, but still glad it had happened.

Perhaps she was a little bit less excited about tonight, but Hazel was reliable, the sort of person who wouldn't cancel plans for anything short of a life or death situation. Irrational worry aside, there was no reason to miss it. It was just a hobby art class - there were no rankings or grades, nothing to stress about. And given how completely her life had been turned on its head in the past few months, this was hardly worth a moment's anxiety.

Coming up to the building, she double checked the address before tucking her phone into her purse. She spotted Maggie quickly, her hair a bright smear of orange against the evening's dreary palette of blues.

"Hey. You're early." There was a self-aware, teasing edge to her tone. Hazel was the one who always came early, but she was relieved that Maggie had shown up in advance too, that she wouldn't be left waiting alone with her worries.

Oct 27 2016, 12:17 PM

margaret a. parker
[] • 0 posts

.ashybk {width:450px; height: 350px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hqubMDY.png); position: relative;}.ashyrgba {width:450px; height: 350px; background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); }.ashpost {width:180px; height: 275px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; margin: 10px; position: absolute; top: 5px; overflow: auto; }.ashpic {width: 200px; height: 350px; background-image: url('http://cdn.nickpic.host/images/SjXxp.png'); float: right; position: absolute; right: 10px; background-size: 230px 350px; }.ashyly2 {text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 90%; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; padding: 5px; }.ashytag {width: 390px; height: 15px; background-color: #fff; padding: 5px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 80%; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 15px; border-top: 2px solid #000; }.ashylyricals {text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 12px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricals2 {text-transform: lowercase; font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif; font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricalsbk {background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 280px; padding: 5px; width: 190px;}.ashpost b {font-size: 10px; color: #4fa9b6; font-style: bold; }.ashytagbk {background-color:rgba(240,240,240, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 335px; right: 30px; padding: 5px; width: 290px; }.ashytags { font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif;font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align: justify;}Focused, I'm focusedI ain't never seen nothing like thatMaggie knew she was a bit stubborn and a bit of a pain in the butt, but she didn’t mind, it was what came out of her because she had so many members of her family. That Maggie had to make a stand enough so that she wouldn’t get lost in the midst of them all. Even if the idea of being lost was particularly not one of her favorite things on the planet. Regardless she at least had Hazel for the day, while she wondered what the rest of the hoard of family was up to. This was a night for art, something that was easily the second passion she had after her love of cats, and if she had it her way you could bet she would find some way to get a cat in her painting that evening.She was quite excited, it seemed silly that she a woman who spent most of her day drawing something for her friends or for work was excited to actually paint. But painting was a lot different than what she normally did, water colors were only a small medium she knew, and acrylics were nowhere close in her well house so this put them on a pretty even ground. Margaret knew that Hazel had a lot of things going on, but she wanted to kind of ensure that she got to drag the girl out for something, sort of like Maggie who dragged William infrequently out of his home because she felt like he spent too much time inside. Maggie lifted her hand and waved when she saw Hazel approach. ”I know, it’s like a miracle. I’m late to everything.” but it seemed like the theme lately for her was being anywhere early.tag: hazel, notes: she's a cute child sometimes.

Nov 1 2016, 03:19 PM
she/her
twenty-two

mediumship
student & waitress
hazel abe

maggie
"Guess I'm a good influence." She said. Though if anything, Hazel was more of a nag. She had enough on her plate without worrying about the flaws of strangers, but stepping into her friend circle meant you were open to her overbearing criticism. She held everyone, herself especially, to high standards. But there was a point in any relationship where Hazel was forced to let go of her expectations and settle for offering suggestions, hoping that others would be forced listen if she said it enough.

"I haven't painted anything since grade school." Hazel admitted as she glanced up at the building. If she compared her art to her childhood scribbles, then she could probably consider herself improved; but instead, her mind would draw comparisons to the Vitruvian man or the Sistine Chapel and all the things she lacked.

When she looked back at Maggie, she could see the other woman's excitement. Hazel didn't know if she felt comforted or pressured by it, but she smiled either way. "Wanna go inside, then?" The weather was starting to cool, and it was becoming less and less pleasant to spend any amount of time outdoors.

Nov 3 2016, 05:01 PM

margaret a. parker
[] • 0 posts

.ashybk {width:450px; height: 350px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hqubMDY.png); position: relative;}.ashyrgba {width:450px; height: 350px; background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); }.ashpost {width:180px; height: 275px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; margin: 10px; position: absolute; top: 5px; overflow: auto; }.ashpic {width: 200px; height: 350px; background-image: url('http://cdn.nickpic.host/images/SjXxp.png'); float: right; position: absolute; right: 10px; background-size: 230px 350px; }.ashyly2 {text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 90%; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; padding: 5px; }.ashytag {width: 390px; height: 15px; background-color: #fff; padding: 5px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 80%; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 15px; border-top: 2px solid #000; }.ashylyricals {text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 12px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricals2 {text-transform: lowercase; font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif; font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricalsbk {background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 280px; padding: 5px; width: 190px;}.ashpost b {font-size: 10px; color: #4fa9b6; font-style: bold; }.ashytagbk {background-color:rgba(240,240,240, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 335px; right: 30px; padding: 5px; width: 290px; }.ashytags { font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif;font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align: justify;}Focused, I'm focusedI ain't never seen nothing like thatMaggie admittedly didn’t want to disappoint her friend. She wanted this all to be more fun than anything else. Which was probably dumb, in fact she was pretty positive that she didn’t want to give Hazel a reason not to like today, even if it was sort of something a bit silly. Though it was very Maggie, who sort of did as she wanted without much consideration of risks, but she did take in consideration on how much her friends could handle when it came to being comfortable – because the last thing that she wanted to do would be hurt her friends. ”Lit a proverbial fire underneath me clearly.” as fire seemed to be a strong topic around her lately.”It’s like riding a bike and by riding a bike they give you step by step instructions, while everyone laughs while they make mistakes.” because it was what gave each picture it’s own charm. ”They tend to do these at bars, so people can get wasted, but I didn’t feel like we needed that extra help.” not that Margaret drank too often, she participated in parties plenty, she just didn’t do it too much.Maggie nodded her head when Hazel asked if she wanted to go inside. ”Sorry master of loitering here.” she opened the door for the other girl, she’d let Hazel pick where she’d be comfortable sitting, unsure if she was a – sit in the back of a ‘classroom’ girl or in the front. tag: hazel, notes: she's still very excite.

Nov 14 2016, 01:44 PM
she/her
twenty-two

mediumship
student & waitress
hazel abe

maggie
"That doesn't sound like me, but I'll give it a try." Hazel strove always for perfection, thought mistakes to be unacceptable, but it was an exhausting way to live. As much as she scorned the reckless and the failed, there was a level of curiosity. Maybe jealousy. What was it like to live like that, so placid and inert? In a way, she strove for it in all her synthetic attempts to mute her overactive mind.

She didn't mention that she'd never learned to ride a bike either. Dad wasn't home enough. Mom was too busy. It wasn't any source of insecurity, nothing that made her feel lacking, but she wasn't going to derail Maggie's point with semantics.

At the very least, she could be relieved that they weren't at a bar. It was too stressful and alienating to entirely oppose all drinking, but it was pretty universal that being the only sober one was never much fun. Especially for someone like Hazel, someone who prized intellect and logic, moderation and responsibility, and all the aspects of a person that alcohol impaired.

Hazel led the way into the classroom. Instinct was to take a place in the front, but being so far out of her comfort zone, she chose a place a few rows back, where she wouldn't be the centre of attention. It was intimidating in its strangeness - the rows of easels, the paint-smeared state of things, the acrid smell. She set her bag in her lap, toying slightly with the clasp.

"Thanks again for inviting me. This isn't what I would have chosen," which was perhaps the point, "but I do need to unwind sometimes. Just don't expect too much."

Nov 14 2016, 07:36 PM

margaret a. parker
[] • 0 posts

.ashybk {width:450px; height: 350px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hqubMDY.png); position: relative;}.ashyrgba {width:450px; height: 350px; background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); }.ashpost {width:180px; height: 275px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; margin: 10px; position: absolute; top: 5px; overflow: auto; }.ashpic {width: 200px; height: 350px; background-image: url('http://cdn.nickpic.host/images/SjXxp.png'); float: right; position: absolute; right: 10px; background-size: 230px 350px; }.ashyly2 {text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 90%; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; padding: 5px; }.ashytag {width: 390px; height: 15px; background-color: #fff; padding: 5px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 80%; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 15px; border-top: 2px solid #000; }.ashylyricals {text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 12px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricals2 {text-transform: lowercase; font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif; font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricalsbk {background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 280px; padding: 5px; width: 190px;}.ashpost b {font-size: 10px; color: #4fa9b6; font-style: bold; }.ashytagbk {background-color:rgba(240,240,240, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 335px; right: 30px; padding: 5px; width: 290px; }.ashytags { font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif;font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align: justify;}Focused, I'm focusedI ain't never seen nothing like thatMaggie didn’t like to worry about silly things too often, she didn’t focus on the minute details when there were plenty of bigger and broader fish in the sea that needed tending to, like the fact that her best friend now lived in a brick shack because he was a living inferno, or that she had to basically strong arm her younger brother to spend time with her – much to her annoyance. ”Think of it this way, mistakes don’t happen in art, you’re putting your own creative twist into it, it’s a sign of you on the page.” which was true, she couldn’t explain in enough words how many times she had thrown away sketches trying to achieve perfection, only to find that what she had wasn’t that bad, or that she found that she liked something else about it. There was too much in life to be so picky. Not to mention it would have driven Margaret mad, Hazel of course was a different story, but maybe if she encouraged her into the right directions it didn’t matter.Maggie followed Hazel as she walked to their chosen seats, she didn’t mind where she sat, finding that she was particularly content just about anywhere so long as she could talk, because silence was never exactly her strong suit. She took the stool next to Hazel, tossing her purse unceremoniously on the floor in front of her, and crossed her legs in her chair. ”I tend to be a bit unconventional. This is probably why most people don’t let me choose the activities.” because she made her friends run on the beach, or paint in a class – force feed them food. ”But it’ll be fun, you’ll like the challenge of it, and hey free wall art.” tag: hazel, notes: people need to stop giving maggie the reins.

Nov 26 2016, 11:37 PM
she/her
twenty-two

mediumship
student & waitress
hazel abe

maggie
Hazel nodded. Though, that was the problem - that she didn't feel like a person of enough substance to leave any mark on the page. The comforting thing about law was that everything followed the path of logic, everything was built on precedent and backed with research. It was a matter of piecing it together and presenting it convincingly, neatly wrapped up with a bow. That, she could manage.

She didn't think of herself as a creator. She had no experience in building things from scratch. Especially in comparison to Maggie, who had an upper hand in all this. Not that it was a competition, not that it mattered, she had to remind herself.

"I do like a challenge." She admitted, though she'd have to see about the 'fun' part. And whether her final product would be satisfactory enough for wall art. Hazel shrugged. "If I hate it, I can always send it to my mom." At least her mom would be able to enjoy it, for purely sentimental reasons.

The classroom door opened, cold air wafting in along with a small throng of people.

Nov 30 2016, 09:18 PM

margaret a. parker
[] • 0 posts

.ashybk {width:450px; height: 350px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hqubMDY.png); position: relative;}.ashyrgba {width:450px; height: 350px; background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); }.ashpost {width:180px; height: 275px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; margin: 10px; position: absolute; top: 5px; overflow: auto; }.ashpic {width: 200px; height: 350px; background-image: url('http://cdn.nickpic.host/images/SjXxp.png'); float: right; position: absolute; right: 10px; background-size: 230px 350px; }.ashyly2 {text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 90%; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; padding: 5px; }.ashytag {width: 390px; height: 15px; background-color: #fff; padding: 5px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 80%; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 15px; border-top: 2px solid #000; }.ashylyricals {text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 12px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricals2 {text-transform: lowercase; font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif; font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricalsbk {background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 280px; padding: 5px; width: 190px;}.ashpost b {font-size: 10px; color: #4fa9b6; font-style: bold; }.ashytagbk {background-color:rgba(240,240,240, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 335px; right: 30px; padding: 5px; width: 290px; }.ashytags { font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif;font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align: justify;}Focused, I'm focusedI ain't never seen nothing like thatMaggie was in this for the fun, it was not really a problem to her if she painted something well or awful because it was mostly to just get out and have a nice laugh about things. It was extremely silly and probably not the better use of their time, particularly in a world where it made Hazel possibly uncomfortable, but this was Maggie trying. Maggie knew there was no way in hell she could ever be a lawyer or someone who tried to remember contracts or civ-pros. She was much better in the arts of creating. She hoped that at the end of this it would at least be some level of fun. Not even for herself even. ”See, when in doubt you have Christmas presents in the bag. So it’s not even an entire waste of an evening.” not that she believed it was actually going to be a waste, just that it could be productive. ”So how have you been? School going well and the restaurant?” which Maggie probably should have asked sooner, because her not knowing how things were going with her friend is sort of silly.tag: hazel, notes: "see look christmas presents."

Dec 10 2016, 02:31 AM
she/her
twenty-two

mediumship
student & waitress
hazel abe

maggie
Hazel smiled, not sure if it was a barb at her constant need for productivity. She hardly ever sat still or relaxed. She always needed to be doing something, and something good. Maybe that was why she liked reading so much - something entertaining but challenging, something that could distract her from her racing thoughts.

"Oh, um." Her eye contact faltered for a moment. She twisted the strap of her bag around her fingers. "It's been fine." She didn't think Maggie expected things to be 'good' for Hazel, who lived for purpose rather than enjoyment. But she wasn't going to invite any probing or show any weakness by admitting that things were fucked up. That she was hearing voices and seeing dead people and cutting class and upping her dosage. "Same old." A blatant lie, but Hazel thought herself a pretty good liar - lawyer stereotypes aside. She smiled. She felt tense.

"How about you?"

Dec 18 2016, 10:04 PM

margaret a. parker
[] • 0 posts

.ashybk {width:450px; height: 350px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hqubMDY.png); position: relative;}.ashyrgba {width:450px; height: 350px; background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); }.ashpost {width:180px; height: 275px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; margin: 10px; position: absolute; top: 5px; overflow: auto; }.ashpic {width: 200px; height: 350px; background-image: url('http://cdn.nickpic.host/images/SjXxp.png'); float: right; position: absolute; right: 10px; background-size: 230px 350px; }.ashyly2 {text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 90%; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; padding: 5px; }.ashytag {width: 390px; height: 15px; background-color: #fff; padding: 5px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 80%; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 15px; border-top: 2px solid #000; }.ashylyricals {text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 12px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricals2 {text-transform: lowercase; font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif; font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricalsbk {background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 280px; padding: 5px; width: 190px;}.ashpost b {font-size: 10px; color: #4fa9b6; font-style: bold; }.ashytagbk {background-color:rgba(240,240,240, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 335px; right: 30px; padding: 5px; width: 290px; }.ashytags { font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif;font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align: justify;}Focused, I'm focusedI ain't never seen nothing like thatMaggie didn’t mind her friends and their habits – they always had the best intentions and it made them who they were. Besides who was Maggie to make judgments, she was hell in a handbasket herself. Particularly good with the whole idea of – being nosey and tended to get her way because she was pushy. Enough so that it was kind of common knowledge that Maggie was the kind of person who would push someone to give up the information if necessary. She always knew that when asking someone how they were, it was sort of an option for something to go weirdly. She didn’t mind, but it was hard to imagine that someone was actually “fine” when they stammered out a response in broken pauses. Maggie was not extremely perceptive but she knew people enough to know how they reacted. ”I’m glad things are fine. Hopefully you’re having at least some fun.” which was the core part of what she hoped. She was – well not very good either, between Ruarc watch and her worried about him often. ”Been better, but the distressing part is not about me so I could be worst.”tag: hazel, notes: bbies.
Jan 5 2017, 07:25 PM
she/her
twenty-two

mediumship
student & waitress
hazel abe

maggie
"Haven't had much time for fun." She admitted. Though that was pretty on par for Hazel. If she wasn't studying, she was working. She had scholarships and grants that made things more manageable, but she was still paying for books and living expenses. And she didn't want to think of what would happen to her financial aid once the semester was up, with her grades slipping as they were.

But they were here to have a simple, fun, evening. Not to talk about how badly her life had gone off the rails. Not that Hazel wanted to bring that up, ever. She suddenly felt conscious of her fidgeting, and she rested her hands in her lap, concentrating on keeping still and looking unperturbed. Maybe Maggie could tell something was off anyways, but she hadn't brought it up.

In any case, she'd kept talking, giving Hazel an opportunity to turn the conversation away from herself, and she took it. Her brow creased in concern. "Oh, is it anyone I know?"

Jan 11 2017, 11:06 PM

margaret a. parker
[] • 0 posts

.ashybk {width:450px; height: 350px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hqubMDY.png); position: relative;}.ashyrgba {width:450px; height: 350px; background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); }.ashpost {width:180px; height: 275px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; margin: 10px; position: absolute; top: 5px; overflow: auto; }.ashpic {width: 200px; height: 350px; background-image: url('http://cdn.nickpic.host/images/SjXxp.png'); float: right; position: absolute; right: 10px; background-size: 230px 350px; }.ashyly2 {text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 90%; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; padding: 5px; }.ashytag {width: 390px; height: 15px; background-color: #fff; padding: 5px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 80%; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 15px; border-top: 2px solid #000; }.ashylyricals {text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 12px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricals2 {text-transform: lowercase; font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif; font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricalsbk {background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 280px; padding: 5px; width: 190px;}.ashpost b {font-size: 10px; color: #4fa9b6; font-style: bold; }.ashytagbk {background-color:rgba(240,240,240, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 335px; right: 30px; padding: 5px; width: 290px; }.ashytags { font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif;font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align: justify;}Focused, I'm focusedI ain't never seen nothing like thatMaggie couldn’t imagine a world where someone couldn’t have time for fun, it was like what else were you supposed to do? Like she understood plenty about the idea that you had to do hard work and all, she was not a stranger to it nor did she mind it, it was just she knew that there was a balance. Hazel – well hearing the words come from her, made Maggie realize how they were very different and wondered if her friend needed more opportunities to be dragged out of her hole. ”We’ll have to find more ways to fix that, and less in a Maggie drags me to paint way.” something that Hazel may better enjoy. ”I don’t think so? He’s a photographer, but I’ve known him for a while. Got some great eyes.” which were the most discernable feature of Ruarc’s if anyone was to see him. Second would have been the accent, and if they met him now probably the fire, but they were working on that. tag: hazel, notes: wat a girl.

Jan 16 2017, 02:45 PM
she/her
twenty-two

mediumship
student & waitress
hazel abe

maggie
Hazel just flashed her a conciliatory smile. Fun was a luxury, and seemed like an unreasonably high expectation at this point. And Hazel was nothing if not a realist. All she really wanted was for things to go back to the way they used to be. Her life had always been - and always would be - stressful and busy, but at least it had been manageable.

"How come I've never heard about him before?" She leaned in slightly, implored Maggie to go on. You didn't bring up someone's eyes in casual conversation unless you spent a lot of time gazing wistfully into them. Hazel supposed she was a romantic at heart.

Jan 22 2017, 07:22 PM

margaret a. parker
[] • 0 posts

.ashybk {width:450px; height: 350px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hqubMDY.png); position: relative;}.ashyrgba {width:450px; height: 350px; background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); }.ashpost {width:180px; height: 275px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; margin: 10px; position: absolute; top: 5px; overflow: auto; }.ashpic {width: 200px; height: 350px; background-image: url('http://cdn.nickpic.host/images/SjXxp.png'); float: right; position: absolute; right: 10px; background-size: 230px 350px; }.ashyly2 {text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 90%; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; padding: 5px; }.ashytag {width: 390px; height: 15px; background-color: #fff; padding: 5px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 80%; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 15px; border-top: 2px solid #000; }.ashylyricals {text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 12px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricals2 {text-transform: lowercase; font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif; font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align:center; }.ashylyricalsbk {background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 280px; padding: 5px; width: 190px;}.ashpost b {font-size: 10px; color: #4fa9b6; font-style: bold; }.ashytagbk {background-color:rgba(240,240,240, 0.8); position: absolute; top: 335px; right: 30px; padding: 5px; width: 290px; }.ashytags { font-family: 'Slabo 27px', serif;font-size: 10px; color #000; text-align: justify;}Focused, I'm focusedI ain't never seen nothing like thatMaggie knew she had a sort of jubilant way of thinking, the way that she ran her life. Hell she had a best friend who essentially killed his family in a tragic accident and she was keeping up the positivity if only to carry it for him. She would carry on those burdens, using herself as a shield in a way that her powers hadn’t really achieved. Maggie wished for that for Hazel.”He went away for a while, visiting his family and all and only recently came back.” considering Ireland didn’t really have anything going on. ”Strictly friend business, nothing dramatically romantic.” not from a lack of hoping and all, but she didn’t fret on that sort of thing at all, she had better things to worry about, like the fact that he was a living human torch and less that he was incredibly gorgeous to look at. ”Anything going on in your life that is super fascinating that I can pry out of you?” at least she was honest on her intentions.tag: hazel, notes: she's so very nonchalant.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
new poll

Avalon a Panfandom RPCode 8ideal worldFerocious
Life Taught Me To DieNo Noise, No Noise
Candyland CoutureShadowplay