THE TRASH HOUSE, roomies of a high variety
Jan 23 2017, 07:55 PM
he / him

matter ingestion
retail
noah d. wojcieszak
haven [they / them] • 463 posts

i'm gonna have a house party in my house

soooo basically this is noahs roommates. there's five of them. i'll start with shit you should know about the house itself. they've rented out a really shitty 'house' and somehow crammed five people in there. the main floors got two rooms (master and another bedroom) and the basement has another three rooms. the kitchen is pretty much center of the house, with the living room beside it and the entryway in front of that. the basement is just a big ol' living room that's got a partition down the middle to separate into another room (because five actual rooms and six people....doesn't work). the house itself has a very, very chill vibe. people are coming and going all the time, friends of the roommates and shit. there's probably a lot of turnover on roommates but for ease of stuff, these 6 are the main ones who have stuck around for a good while (but they can def leave in the future). there's often parties in the place. but not huge, raucous, house parties like in movies. more so just just a bunch of pals sitting around drinking and smoking and maybe mild drugs (weed usually) and listening to loud ass music and being goofballs. the house is probably in a complete mess with random furniture and shit everywhere. amps and canvas' too, and other ~artsy shit.

i see most of the roommates being around the early to mid twenties. probably no one really close to their 30's. they're probably all pretty artsy folk cause i just imagine you'd have to be to live with this type of idiots, but i'm definitely open to otherwise!!!! everything else is basically up to you.....they don't all have to get along but they are all probably pretty good friends. but people fight sometimes, especially living with one another. they have a cleaning schedule but some people (noah) don't adhere to it.

also important things, the house allows pets. there's sonic, noah's hedgehog, rama, edith's grumpy old dog, and thundercat, rain's blind little kitty. unfortunately it's probably best if it's kept at the three unless someone has a really small pet.

here is also a layout of the house

these can be existing characters or new ones. hmu if you have questions / want something. i have aim @ polite.stranger

------------------------------------------

MORGAN SHWARZ (21, shipper here), upstairs, master bedroom (private half bath)

EDITH EL NABAWY (20, shipper here), upstairs, second bedroom (balcony) (+ rama the grumpy senior dog)

NOAH WOJCIESZAK (22, shipper here), downstairs, bedroom 1 (+ sonic the hedgehog)

NOOR CHADHAR (20, shipper here), downstairs, bedroom 2 (walk in closet that doubles as furnace room)

RAINBOW NUYNH (23, shipper here), downstairs, bedroom 3 (+thundercat the blind kitty)

PUCK ROGERS (23, shipper here), downstairs, bedroom in the living room

Jan 23 2017, 08:01 PM
he / him

matter ingestion
retail
noah d. wojcieszak

noah lives on the south side with 5 other people in his house. for the years he's lived there he's seen the roommates come and go. the house is basically one big party house, usually attracting the kids that are just a bit less 'normal' than the rest. for the most part, everyone gets along, save for the odd bad roommate who's usually gone within a month. things can get messy, loud, smelly, but honestly the house is so full of love its all worth it.

the house itself is a fourplex, meaning the trash babies take up the top and bottom floor of one half of the house. in the pictures provided the other half isn't provided but its there and its about the same size but the layout is unknown. leading up to the house is a small yard with unkempt grass, a few large trees and shrubs. theres a short staircase up to the front door. around the left hand side of the house (facing it) are more shrubs between it and the house beside it. the land slopes down and continues down past the house into a small hillock. behind the house is a garage but none of the roommates have access too it (it's probably a murder house anyway). there is no driveway and only parking on the street and behind the house. there is a stone pathway from the backdoor of the house but its pretty dilapidated.

the first floor consists of kitchen, living room, bathroom (with tub/shower combo), master bedroom with private half bath, and a second bedroom with access to the balcony. there's a big bay window in the front of the house (the front of the house is where the living room is in the picture, the balcony is in the back), right above where the largest couch is currently located. there is also a smaller bay window in the kitchen along what is pictured as the bottom wall of the house. there are windows in every room save for the two bathroom and the house gets a pretty good amount of light. only edies room has access to the balcony (don't ask me why)

link to fullsize image

the second floor is halfway underground. the front of it is the part that's most under ground (up to where high windows rest) and the back of the basement is completely uncovered, with a door leading out the back. it has the living room, which is currently split into half for a bedroom, a bathroom (with a shower), three bedrooms and a storage closet. all of the rooms have surprisingly ample light for the basement, even the front rooms where the windows are smaller.

link to fullsize image

*none of the placements of the beds in the bedrooms is canon. i just wanted to show where the bedrooms are, the kids can do what they want, but as you can see they're pretty small rooms. but honestly i suck with scale so yanno it's probably off but take it as you will. the only room i gave any character was pucks but i just wanted to show him with a smaller bed even though he has the same size room as everyone else. and i found the canvas' in the 'clutter' section so i just had to put them there. and the room divider is there to show where the curtain would be strung across, it's probably just some fabric tacked tot he ceiling but idk it could be different who knows....but yeah if you have any questions or want to say THIS IS REALLY WRONG shoot me a message~

TRASH HOUSE
Jan 26 2017, 04:34 AM
she / her
twenty

REGENERATION
student, sales clerk, etsy shop owner
edith t. el nabawy
miles [they / them] • 1582 posts

touch the butt for good luck always it's A RULE but also make sure strangers don't touch the butt ALSO A RULE. look i had to it's canon ok touch the butt

the butt
Jan 27 2017, 05:28 PM

kit a. fairchild
[] • 0 posts

Hi, I dunno if this thread is an appropriate space for propositions, but I figured I'd post here so that everyone can see it at once. Feel free to delete it after or whatevs
Jan 27 2017, 09:06 PM
he / him

matter ingestion
retail
noah d. wojcieszak

this is a fine place to post this i'm sure~
otherwise sljfsdjf i'm so down for all of this omfg. like either idea sounds fantastic to me noah will just be happy to be there
Mar 18 2017, 12:24 AM
he/him
twenty-four

power negation
drug dealer
judas vasiliev
mica [she/her] • 53 posts

hi yes, i'd like to add judas to the names of people that have lived in trash house!! idk if it's very important to track, or if you have this information, but i was thinking that Judas was possibly a roommate during the time Fran was living in the house (when he was 19/20--yeah like literally after he got out of prison). But he moved out a little while after that when he started dealing more drugs--possibly to make it so no one else gets in trouble when he is inevitably busted again.

I don't know if this is the place for headcanons, but if there are any fist sized holes in the walls, they could have totally been judas' legendary fists. kbye.
Mar 18 2017, 12:37 AM
he / him

matter ingestion
retail
noah d. wojcieszak

im laughing too much i love this. also....should make a list of all previous residents of trash house when i'm not lazy af

judas

Mar 18 2017, 01:32 AM
he / him

matter ingestion
retail
noah d. wojcieszak

CURRENT

2012-present

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORGAN SHWARZ (21, shipper here), (TBA - present)

EDITH EL NABAWY (20, shipper here), (2016 - present)

NOAH WOJCIESZAK (22, shipper here), (2012 - present)

NOOR CHADHAR (20, shipper here), (tba - present)

RAINBOW NUYNH (23, shipper here), (2016 - present)

PUCK ROGERS (23, shipper here), (2015 - present)

PAST

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUDAS VASILIEV (24, shipper here) (2012 - 2013)

FRAN BONAVENTURA(24, shipper here) (2012 - 2013)

RESIDENTS
Jun 17 2017, 08:20 AM
she/her
twenty

animal morphing
retail assistant
noor c. k. chadhar
Alice [she/they] • 58 posts

(ps noor probs moved in at the start of 2017)
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

abandon all hopeWar Is BrewingAvalon a Panfandom RPSunset To Sunrise
Preeminence: The galaxy is yoursCode 8ideal worldANTIGRAVITYFerociousLife Taught Me To Die
Candyland Couture beauxbatons academy