credits

new poll

❄ WHERE WE CAN, tag: alice with rosy
May 9 2017, 09:47 AM

tansy e. dunajski
[] • 0 posts

.tansyaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px;}.tansyaes2 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.tansyaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.tansyaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.tansyaes4 b {color: #901ea8; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes4 i {color: #901ea8; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes5 a{color: #fff;}.tansyaes5 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}I'll take your handWhile fancy dinner dates were nice and all, this was all Tansy needed in life. Blanket forts and indoor picnics. It couldn’t get any better. Despite having only known Rosy for a few months it felt like so much longer than that. It felt like he really knew her, despite them not knowing much at all. He knew that she would prefer something like this over some kind of fancy dinner. He knew that she was a sucker for a picnic while still respecting her complex relationship with the sun. Fancy dinner dates were nice if it was a special occasion, but this was far more special.Plus, what wasn’t to love about a blanket fort? Carefully constructed with fairy lights that Tansy had been meaning to put up in her own bedroom but brought for the fort for the time being. Comfy pillows to it on and a really cute boy to snuggle up to. It was pretty safe to say that Tansy was smitten. How could she not fall for such a sweet and understanding and passionate boy like Rosario? He poured so much love into the things that he did and she admired that so much. He went through so much effort just to impress her even though he didn’t need to. “Dare I say,” she started, scooting forward in the fort so she was closer to him, but also being careful not to knock over anything in their picnic. “That this is the greatest blanket fort to ever exist, paired with the greatest indoor picnic to ever happen,” she smiled. no notes // @rosario t. reedy
May 18 2017, 05:18 AM
he/him

Wing Manifestation
bassist@ cor[e]
rosario t. reedy
Alice [she/they] • 379 posts

R
osario wasn't a spiritual man in any way, but he felt blessed to have met Tansy. Their beings didn't match one another exactly, but they did compliment each other. That was lucky, Rosy thought. It'd be easy to meet someone who shared all his interested, and who was exactly alike to him in personality. But, to find someone who's life was different enough to his own to make things interesting? That was a blessing.

It'd been a few months of texting and dating and the occasional phone call, and Rosario had decided that he didn't want it to end. He didn't want Tansy to find someone else. So, it was time to take things to the next level - or at least try to - and ask her if she wanted to go official.

Rosario felt like a child again, he was so nervous. It didn't help that they'd set up the world's greatest pillow fort in his living room, nor that they were sharing a picnic that was similar to the ones his parents used to put together when they were too tired to cook. He hoped that his nerves didn't get the better of him - that he didn't make a huge arse out of himself.

As was often the way as of late, when Tansy moved closer, Rosy couldn't help but feel a wave of calm wash over him. When she spoke, his back tickled with the pressure of wings that wanted to unfurl. "You're forgetting the great company," he replied. He leaned over to nudge his shoulder against Tansy's. It was nice to go slow with someone, to not kiss on the second date or have sex while they were still strangers. Rosy didn't have a problem with people who did do those things. He often did too. It was just a sigh of relief to be luxuriating in every moment. "We did a good job. The fairy lights were a good idea."

@tansy e. dunajski
May 30 2017, 02:10 AM

tansy e. dunajski
[] • 0 posts

.tansyaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px;}.tansyaes2 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.tansyaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.tansyaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.tansyaes4 b {color: #901ea8; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes4 i {color: #901ea8; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes5 a{color: #fff;}.tansyaes5 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}I'll take your handTansy tended to fall for every boy she met. Any boy who showed her an ounce of kindness. Her crush on Rosario had started just like any other, but it had become so much more. It was so much more then when she had first met Petra and thought he was so cool and mysterious. So much more than when she had first met Panda and loved his honesty and integrity.Rosy made her reconsider all of the parts of herself that she hated. He made her feel truly special. He didn’t judge her when they had different beliefs or when she liked something that was very obviously a little weird. He took interest in the things that made them different instead of making her feel like a freak. He was sweet and considerate and sensitive while still being tough and strong.She didn’t want to have to move things to the next level herself. Tansy was old fashioned. She liked the idea of promposals and having the door opened for her. She liked the idea of the boy asking her out and asking her to marry him. It had nothing to do with society conditioning her to feel this way. It had nothing to do with internalized misogyny. This was just what she wanted. It was what worked for her.As Rosario nudged her she smiles, a light flush coming to her cheeks. She felt like a giddy little schoolgirl all over again. Leaning in close and hoping for a cuddle or even a kiss. “The company’s alright I guess,” she teased. “We’re the Picasso of fort making.” Or so she liked to think. “It’s nice. Fancy dinners are great but sometimes you just want to stay in, you know?” It could be just as special and just as nice. no notes // @rosario t. reedy
Jun 7 2017, 03:55 PM
he/him

Wing Manifestation
bassist@ cor[e]
rosario t. reedy

W
hen Rosy was with Tansy, all those love ballads started to make sense. He felt as though he was getting a glimpse of what the inside of an Ed Sheeran song looked like. Everything became so much pinker and gentler.

(And just for the record: he thought Ed Sheeran was overrated.)

Rosario had thought that the more time they spent together, the more his crush would wear away. The butterflies would flutter their last flutter, and excitement would give way to sensibility. He'd be left with something reliable, but not exhilarating. That wasn't what was happening though. Rosy was getting the best of both worlds: the rush and the solidity.

Talented, courageous, and interesting - it'd be doing her an injustice to simply describe Tansy as "beautiful", even though she was that, too. She was loyal to the things that were lucky enough to be loved by her, and never made Rosy feel as though he was wasting his time by pursuing his dreams. He knew two things: that they were onto something amazing, and that despite this, Tansy didn't owe him anything. Rosy wasn't anywhere near taking Beyoncé's advice and putting a ring on it, but asking Tansy to be his girlfriend seemed like a good idea.

"Are you saying this isn't a fancy dinner?" Rosario teased. He knew what Tansy meant, but the fort and the picnic they'd demolished were also pretty fancy. Rosy slung an arm around the wispy woman and held her close to his side. He thought a kiss might be in the cards, but not until he knew for sure that Tansy liked him as much as he liked her.

"Have you been seeing anyone else?" Rosario asked. He'd feel a little jealous, if Tansy said 'yes', but she was well within her right to. "I haven't. And I sort of want it to stay that way."

OOC: /yells
@tansy e. dunajski
Jun 18 2017, 12:23 PM

tansy e. dunajski
[] • 0 posts

.tansyaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px;}.tansyaes2 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.tansyaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.tansyaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.tansyaes4 b {color: #901ea8; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes4 i {color: #901ea8; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes5 a{color: #fff;}.tansyaes5 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}I'll take your handAfter Andrew Tansy had felt like she was unlovable. That she was a terrible person to date and didn’t deserve a proper happy ending. He had burned her up. Made her feel like she needed him to survive and then decided that it was too much to handle. All she wanted was to be happy. To have her fairy tale ending, but sometimes she didn’t feel like she deserved it.Rosario helped her believe that Andrew had been wrong. He was interested in her. Genuinely interested. Showing her that he just wanted the best for her. She was well aware that he had probably looked into her before their date. He had known way too much about the things she loved for him not to. Way too much about mantids and snakes. They were different. But there was nothing wrong with that. “It’s a fancy something,” she laughed. She loved all of this so much. She loved how special he made her feel. How he entertained her silly little ideas like blanket forts and indoor picnics. He was just so special and so made her feel like she was too. He was sweet and considerate and thoughtful. He took time to make sure everyone around him felt like they were loved and appreciated. She still wasn’t quite sure that he was real.His question caught her off guard. Part of her was worried that it meant he wanted to see someone else. But the hopeful part of her wanted to believe he was asking because he wanted to be the only one. Her cheeks flushed and for the hundredth time today Tansy hated that she was so pale and that it was so easy to see. “I haven’t, no,” not that anyone else would want to see her. “And I’m not saying that because I can’t see much of anyone,” she added with nervous laughter. no notes // @rosario t. reedy
Jun 21 2017, 08:49 PM
he/him

Wing Manifestation
bassist@ cor[e]
rosario t. reedy

T
heir future together was full of silly floor picnics and elaborate pillow forts. Rosario felt it in his bones. He giggled - something he'd never admit to - when Tansy laughed. This girl gave him the craziest of butterflies that just sitting next to her and messing around was enough to tenderise Rosy's heart. "You're a fancy something," he replied. The look that followed didn't match his teasing tone: it was too sincere. "I fancy you."

Rosario could see Tansy getting flustered. As lovely as her blush was, he didn't know how to take it; was he making her anxious? And if that was so, then maybe she wasn't as interested in him as he was in her. He had to stop letting his thoughts run ahead of him - things rarely turned out as badly as he'd imagined. Hopefully their conversation wasn't going to be an exception. "God, that's such a mum joke," Rosy laughed. People were always talking about dad humour, but in his opinion, mum humour was superior.

He cleared his throat, realising that he was in danger of getting off-topic. Rosario's smile was an uncertain thing; it didn't know whether it was supposed to be there or not. "I kind of want to go exclusive with you. That's what the kids are calling it these days, aye? 'Exclusive'?" he rambled. He could have been romantic about asking Tansy if she wanted to be his girlfriend, but he was nervous. He'd never been in this position before.

@tansy e. dunajski

Jul 4 2017, 01:07 PM

tansy e. dunajski
[] • 0 posts

.tansyaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px;}.tansyaes2 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.tansyaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.tansyaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.tansyaes4 b {color: #901ea8; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes4 i {color: #901ea8; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes5 a{color: #fff;}.tansyaes5 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}I'll take your handThere was just something so magical about Rosario. The way he accepted every weird thing about her with grace and an open heart. Even without the albinism Tansy wasn’t exactly a typical person. She was moody and insecure. She struggled with depression and bipolar disorder and self harm. But then she also made scavenger hunts for her friends and liked the idea of magic being very real but very mundane. The magic or there being only one left of this shirt that she really wanted and it was in her size. Rosario seemed to like the good, the magical, and the bad. He hadn’t quite seen the ugly yet but in due time he would. And she hoped he would like those parts too. Or at the very least not be scared off by them. “Wow, harsh comeback,” she teased playfully, continuing to laugh. “I fancy you too.” In case that wasn’t painfully obvious. Tansy wore her heart on her sleeve. She had always been the kind of person whose feelings were pretty obvious. Which definitely didn’t help at all when bullies. She’d tried her best to be tough and not let them see that it bothered her but that wasn’t always easy. “You laughed so I’ll take that as a compliment.” She didn’t mind making mom jokes. Moms were awesome.Exclusive. It wasn’t the word she would have used. Certainly wasn’t the word she had imagined this conversation involving. But she also wasn’t complaining either. It meant the same thing as she had imagined. It still meant that he wanted to be with her and only her. “Exclusive works,” she smiled, unable to help herself but to smile so big. “I’d like that too. A lot.” She honestly couldn’t wait to text Petra in all caps about her boyfriend. Boyfriend. Wow. no notes // @rosario t. reedy
Jul 5 2017, 08:15 PM
he/him

Wing Manifestation
bassist@ cor[e]
rosario t. reedy

T
he heart on Tansy's sleeve was just another thing that made her that special, everyday kind of magic. Granted, wearing your heart on your sleeve didn't always have the best results, but Rosario liked it. When he first noticed it, he'd become aware of the fact that Tansy was a girl made of hope. He liked hope, and so he liked Tansy. Rosy's stomach squirmed when she told him that she fancied him too. Though it'd been very obvious, he liked hearing her confirm her feelings for him out loud.

"It's a compliment," Rosy promised. His mum had the best sense of humour out of the two of his parents. She was always cracking stupidly smart jokes, while his dad stuck to what he knew: toilet humour. "Which of your parents is funnier?" he asked. Even though Rosario was planning on asking Tansy to be his, his desire to learn as much as he could about her had yet to simmer down.

Rosario wasn't sure why he'd been so nervous about asking Tansy to be his girlfriend. He wasn't even sure why he was still nervous after she'd told him that she wanted the same things that he did. "Yeah?" he asked, unsure of what else to say. Uncertainty hung in the air between them, holding its breath. "So you're my girlfriend? And I'm your boyfriend?" Asking for clarification couldn't hurt; for all he knew, Tansy's definition of 'exclusive' was different to his own. Rosario should've asked her to be his girlfriend right off the bat. It would've been easier, even if it did sound immature.

@tansy e. dunajski

Jul 14 2017, 07:03 PM

tansy e. dunajski
[] • 0 posts

.tansyaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px;}.tansyaes2 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.tansyaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.tansyaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.tansyaes4 b {color: #901ea8; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes4 i {color: #901ea8; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes5 a{color: #fff;}.tansyaes5 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}I'll take your handAs obvious as this conversation had been—it had been a long time coming—Tansy was still surprised by it. It was still hard to see herself as anything desirable. It was still hard to agree with people who saw her as something special or nice or lovely. It was hard to see past the depression goggles. Rosario fancied her. She knew that. She even believed it to not be a lie or a trick. But this conversation was still surprising. “My dad,” she answered without any hesitation. Her mom was amazing. So strong and caring and smart and resourceful. She had endured so much and had come out so beautiful and amazing. And then there was her dad with his Southern charm. Who could fix anything from broken cupboards to broken hearts. “My dad’s the funniest person alive and it’s made even funnier by his Texan accent.” She liked that Rosario asked these kinds of questions. Getting to know things other than her favourite movie and what she did for a living.She nodded to confirm his question. “Of course,” she laughed softly. Tansy had never really known “exclusive” to mean anything else, but it was good to check she supposed. After all, there were people out there who were cool with dating several people at once. (As if Tansy’s insecurities could handle that.) “Is it bad that I really want to text Petra about this right now? Just “boyfriend” in all caps with a bunch of heart emojis,” she laughed again. All of the best things in her life were things she shared with her best friend. But she also didn’t want to be on her phone while spending time with her boyfriend. no notes // @rosario t. reedy
Jul 19 2017, 07:21 PM
he/him

Wing Manifestation
bassist@ cor[e]
rosario t. reedy

R
osy was a fan of details. When his friends enticed him into art galleries, he never looked at the bigger picture first, instead preferring to look at the smaller details; like the faces in the background, or how sad the subject looked. This translated well into how he approached life, too. When he got to know people, he wanted to explore every cranny of them, so that he'd understand how they were built. He'd know that their scaffolding looked like.

"Do you think you've got his sense of humour?" asked Rosario, then, deciding that he had a better question, added, "Wait. Do you think you're more like your ma or your dad?"

Rosario asking Tansy to be his girlfriend had been a long time coming. It'd crossed his mind hundreds of times over, accompanied by as many different scenarios and settings. Only a couple of those daydreams hadn't ended in his favour.

"That's not bad," Rosy laughed. He'd accepted weeks ago that Tansy and Petra came as a package. He didn't mind her texting her best friend, especially not when it was to share something important. "I'm probably going to text my sister something similar later."

He scooted forwards to pick up a crisped bit of pepper that'd fallen off the focaccia, and popped it into his mouth. Rosy was possibly stalling for time, because he wanted to kiss Tansy, but he wasn't familiar with this situation. He tended to kiss first, and ask questions later, but this time they'd done things the other way around. Maybe that was why he felt so shy around her. "Before you text him, could we kiss?" Rosy suggested, daring only to peek at Tansy out of the corner of his eye. He cringed at how teenaged he sounded, but getting consent was way cooler than pouncing the poor girl.

@tansy e. dunajski
Aug 6 2017, 02:03 AM

tansy e. dunajski
[] • 0 posts

.tansyaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px;}.tansyaes2 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.tansyaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.tansyaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.tansyaes4 b {color: #901ea8; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes4 i {color: #901ea8; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes5 a{color: #fff;}.tansyaes5 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}I'll take your handTansy liked that Rosario asked questions like these. They could be difficult sometimes, forcing her to think about things that she tended to avoid. But they were good. Necessary. He needed to learn the good, the bad, the ugly, and the weird. If they were going to do this and if they were going to do it properly, he had to know these things. As scary as they were. As difficult as they were. “I think…I’m not really much like either of them,” she admitted quietly. Tansy desperately wanted to be even half as amazing as they were. She was hard on herself. “But I guess if I had to pick one of them…My dad. We’re both big softies who don’t look like what you’d expect.” She was going to have to introduce him to her parents some day. Her dad would likely do her best to make Rosy scared of him.She laughed, glad to see she wasn’t the only one who wanted to share the good news with everyone. “I’ll wait for later too, but I’m going to make sure it’s in all caps and with lots and lots of emojis.” Tansy watched him scoot closer, wondering when the heck he was going to kiss her. She stared at the snacks that surrounded them trying not to turn bright red. Her efforts failed when he asked if they could kiss. She didn’t deserve such a gentleman. “I’d like that a lot.” no notes // @rosario t. reedy
Aug 6 2017, 05:27 AM
he/him

Wing Manifestation
bassist@ cor[e]
rosario t. reedy

S
ometimes, when Rosy looked at people, he saw them as kids. This reminded him to be gentle with the people around him, because no matter how much they'd grown, they'd still once been softer and more vulnerable. Rosario could picture Tansy clinging to her faceless father's arm. He could tell that her dad was going to be protective of her, and that made him a little bit worried. Just, you know, because he didn't like confrontation at the best of times.

"That's really cute," he said despite his sudden bout of worry. Meeting the parents was a while off, if it was ever going to happen at all. "I like that you're a big softie. It's brave, isn't it?" In a world that was so big and scary, it often seemed like hardening over was the safer option.

In some ways, kissing felt more intimate than sex. Sex was a fun time (at least, for Rosy), but first kisses were a bridge between friends to something more. It seemed important to get this first kiss with Tansy right, so he didn't jump right in. Instead, he brought his face right up to her's and took her cheeks into his big, bassist's hands. Her skin was as soft and as warm as it'd looked. "We can take this slowly," Rosy uttered, more for himself than Tansy. He nudged his nose against the woman's, and in doing so their lips brushed together for a split second. "You smell lovely."

@tansy e. dunajski

Aug 16 2017, 05:39 AM

tansy e. dunajski
[] • 0 posts

.tansyaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px;}.tansyaes2 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.tansyaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #901ea8; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.tansyaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.tansyaes4 b {color: #901ea8; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes4 i {color: #901ea8; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.tansyaes5 a{color: #fff;}.tansyaes5 {width:200px; background: #901ea8; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}I'll take your handTansy couldn’t imagine a life without her parents. If she had been adopted by any other family then maybe she wouldn’t have ended up here. Here in a blanket fort with the sweetest boy she had ever met. Here with the best friend she could have ever asked for. Tansy had a lot to be grateful for. Among the depression and mental illness, she had come a lot farther than she often gave herself credit for. “Brave?” she had never considered being soft brave. Not when it was in reference to herself. It was brave when it was Rosario or when it was Petra or when it was her dad. But not when it was her. “You have a weird definition of brave,” she laughed softly. There was nothing brave about Tansy. Not in her eyes.Everything about this moment was perfect. With Andrew things were fast and hard and sometime she felt like she couldn’t get a chance to come up for air. He wanted a lot. Whereas Rosario just seemed to want her as she was. To peal back the layers, even the dark and twisted ones. “It’s okay,” she promised him, trying to steady her eyes. As per usual they wiggled back and forth but Tansy wanted to focus on his face. On all the little details that she didn’t normally get to take in. “You look lovely,” she countered. no notes // @rosario t. reedy
Aug 20 2017, 07:13 PM
he/him

Wing Manifestation
bassist@ cor[e]
rosario t. reedy

c
R
osario couldn't believe that Tansy didn't think she was brave. By letting herself stay soft, she denied herself the armour that most people put on to protect themselves from outside forces. It was beautiful. "I think my definition is more exact than most people's," he countered. Rosy was leaning in enough that he didn't have to raise his voice much to be heard. Doing so might have cracked the softness of the moment.

Rosy's eyes hooded as he leaned in closer to Tansy. He took in all the tiny details of her face. She had the longest eyelashes he'd ever seen, tiny little freckles on her cheeks, and a couple of stray hairs that tickled her jaw. Rosario hadn't considered until then that he took being able to see her so clearly for granted. "Do you know what I look like?" he asked as he took one of Tansy's hands in his own. Her fingers felt warm and small, so Rosy placed it on his cheek. For selfish reasons. He wanted to feel her touching his skin almost as much as he wanted to listen to her talk all night long. There'd been energy storing up inside of him all evening, and while it was starting to make him feel restless, it wasn't a horrible sensation.

There was no squashing the butterflies in his tummy, so instead of trying to any longer, Rosario leaned in a couple more inches and pecked Tansy on the lips. It wasn't much - it served to test the waters - but it was perfect for a first kiss. Rosy slid his calloused hands around the back of Tansy's neck and went in for another kiss. This one lasted longer, and it was deeper, and a little bit harder. Testing out what Tansy really enjoyed could wait until later, if she wanted to kiss again.

@tansy e. dunajski
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

Avalon a Panfandom RPCode 8ideal worldFerocious
Life Taught Me To DieNo Noise, No Noise
Candyland CoutureShadowplay