Mar 29 2017, 02:48 AM
he/him/his
TWENTY-FOUR

PHEROMONE MANIPULATION
grocery clerk
charles j. elliott
leesha [idc ] • 70 posts

you need it

Charles knew from experience that he could survive without sex. Sure, he'd get a bit cranky, but he was always a bit cranky anyway. It wasn't a necessity. He also knew from experience it was pretty easy for him to not have to go without, so long as his mother was willing to unknowingly keep the kid for getting in the way. He loved his son more than anything in the world, but he liked sex a hell of a lot too- that had kind of been the whole reason Sydney even existed. But ever since the creation of his child, he'd kept the two more or less separate. It wasn't as if he lied about not having Sydney, the evidence was obvious, but didn't like to have to worry about him while he had his mind on other things.

It wasn't ideal that he have Edith over while Sydney was also home, but it just so happened to be that way. His mother had backed out of taking him last minute, and Edie had said she didn't mind (now that they were back on good terms) having to hang around and wait a bit while he put Sydney to bed. As it was Sydney had ended up going to bed before Edie even got there, so he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He just turned the baby monitor down as low as it would go. He stunk by the time he got Edie down to her underwear and on to his bed. Everything was great as far as he was concerned.

Everything was great until he heard the tinny 'da' on the monitor. He ignored it and kissed down her neck, hoping for the best and flinching at the repeated and more obvious 'da?'. He could feel himself losing pheromones by the second, and by the time Sydney's tone had gone from inquisitive to distressed he already just smelled like a boy (and not even a sweaty one). "I've got to check on him, he probably wants a bedtime bottle," he mumbled, dragging himself up and off the bed. "I'm sorry, I'll be right back."

i'm gonna give you my love
Apr 4 2017, 03:41 AM

edith t. el nabawy
[] • 0 posts

.edithaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px;}.edithaes2 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.edithaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.edithaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.edithaes4 b {color: #E4A100; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.edithaes4 i {color: #E4A100; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.edithaes5 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}peaches & creamEdith was a fan of sex. Plain and simple. Growing up in such a sexually repressed town and family an environment, she had embraced the opportunity to embrace herself. It was an exploration and an adventure and Edith wasn’t quite ready to end it just yet. She was young, adorable, and couldn’t get hurt, so what was the worst that could happen? Edith wasn’t completely stupid. She used protection. She didn’t hook up with complete strangers. She made sure be safe while being a reckless ho. So far she had learned that she was aggressively bisexual and pretty much up for anything.Really, doing it with a baby in the house didn’t seem all that weird or terrible. She had sex with Noah in the house and he was pretty much like a giant baby. It just meant that she would have to be quiet, which was fine. Edith could handle that. Plus, it meant that if Sydney did wake up she could play with the little guy. He was adorable and sweet and how could she not just want to nibble on his toes and blow raspberries on his tummy?Sydney’s timing could have used some work. At first she followed Charles’ queue, ignoring the first little ‘da’ but then perking up at the second. As his stink started to diminish so did her desire to be naked under him. “That’s okay,” she smiled and sat herself upright. “We can always do this another time. It’s not like my vag is going anywhere any time soon,” she pointed out, grabbing the shirt she had discarded onto the floor. no notes // @charles j. elliott
Apr 11 2017, 05:10 PM
he/him/his
TWENTY-FOUR

PHEROMONE MANIPULATION
grocery clerk
charles j. elliott
leesha [idc ] • 70 posts

you need it

He didn't regret being a single dad. He just didn't think he did a very good job at it. "Yeah, of course," he agreed distractedly, trying to get himself sorted like Sydney was going to know and judge him. Learn how to form full sentences and and give him hell for trying to stick it in someone while he was right there in the other room. But who would he be if he wasn't contradictory? "You don't need to cover up, he's only fifteen months." He paused his efforts to hid the slight bulge in his sweatpants, finally looking at her apologetically, "I'm not just trying to keep you undressed, I just mean... if you're comfortable don't make a fuss."

Sydney called him again, obviously upset that he could hear his dad so far ignoring him, and Charles quickly shuffled off to grab him. "I know, I know, I'm sorry," he soothed the fussy boy, wiping his crocodile tears and tucking him under his arm. "Just hang out," he called to Edie, "we'll be there in a sec." He realised after that she'd probably have heard him anyway thanks to the baby monitor. There was there was still warm water to tuck an already made bottle in to, thanks to Sydney putting himself to bed and then apparently regretting the decision. He grabbed two cans of vanilla coke while it warmed, then a box of arrowroot cookies as an after thought- also for the adults, but surely he'd end up sharing with his son.

It felt like a bit of a mistake on his part when he had to walk back in with a baby tucked in one arm, a can in each hand, a bottle that Sydney refused to take (he was already busy holding a stuffed lamb, thanks dad) under his armpit in the opposite arm, and a bag of arrowroot cookies held between his teeth. He didn't recall other parents having to use their mouth to carry things, but maybe it was just a Charles thing. He wasn't very graceful in placing the kid and bottle on his bed, but the coke didn't get shook up and the cookies weren't crushed. "Sorry, I thought you might want a snack, too." He put the cans on the shelf by his bed and opened the cookies, grabbing one first for Sydney and then offering the entire bag to Edie.

Apr 17 2017, 09:36 AM

edith t. el nabawy
[] • 0 posts

.edithaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px;}.edithaes2 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.edithaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.edithaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.edithaes4 b {color: #E4A100; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.edithaes4 i {color: #E4A100; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.edithaes5 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}peaches & creamHonestly, Edith would definitely not be a great parent. Not at this stage of her life at least. She was having far too much exploring herself and the world and the things in it. She was far too irresponsible. Besides, she had Noah and that was basically like parenting in itself. Feeding him. Making sure he took a bath. Removing things from his mouth that weren’t supposed to be there. He was basically a weird pot smoking baby and Edith had her fill with that. But that didn’t make her think any less of Charles. To her, he was doing a pretty great job at the hardest one in the world. Single parents had it rough and Sydney was alive and well and happy and that meant Charles was doing a good job.She didn’t need to cover up, no, but she was pretty resolved to the sex not happening. Which was fine. There would be other days. “It’s cool,” said twice to both not having to get dressed and them being there in a minute. She put her shirt back on (but not the bra fuck the bra!) and her undies. They weren’t even sexy undies they were red boy shorts with light grey polka dots. She didn’t mind. She really didn’t. She could get sex elsewhere if she really needed to, but it was fine. Edith occupied her time with checking her phone, Noah’s five hundred snaps about weed and Rainbow asking what a specific text abbreviation meant. Charles’ arms full of things was very impressive. It reminded her of when she didn’t feel like making multiple trips with groceries and just tried to carry every bag at the same time. “Need help?” she offered, but it didn’t seem like he needed it. Most of the stuff got poured onto the bed. “Thanks, all that exercise really worked up an appetite,” she teased. Edith didn’t care much for the cookie. She cared about the squishy little man who didn’t want to nap. “Hey, cutiepants,” she cooed, picking up one of the cookie pieces he dropped to offer it back. “He’s the cutest and squishiest.” While Charles was fully aware of that Edith felt like it needed to be pointed out. no notes // @charles j. elliott
Apr 24 2017, 11:32 PM
he/him/his
TWENTY-FOUR

PHEROMONE MANIPULATION
grocery clerk
charles j. elliott
leesha [idc ] • 70 posts

you need it

It was frustrating for him at times, trying to find a balance between being a dad and being a friend. Most of the people in his life were very understanding. The people who mattered were always more than okay with Sydney being around, loved to be able to play with him and help feed him and teach him new things. But they got to go home when they were tired. They didn't understand the struggle that came with being a parent, and they definitely didn't get what it was like to be a single dad. Which was fine, but it was disheartening. It was embarrassing to want to be able to just bullshit with a friend, but the story would be interrupted again and again because Sydney was there and he was cute. He got it, he really did, but he wanted to be an adult sometimes. He wanted his friends to understand that while his son was his world he liked to get a break sometimes. He supposed that's why he got alone so well with Nico. They understood what it was like to love someone who needed you for everything, how there wasn't resentment, but sometimes it was nice to just get away from that responsibility.

Any annoyance he'd had about Sydney refusing to nap (and unintentionally cockblocking him) was quick to leave when he saw how genuinely Edie adored him. Things didn't always go as planned, and if she was fine with it then he could be fine with it as well. "I think he's a bit more interested with you than the cookie," he laughed. He wasn't wrong. Sydney loved Edie, perhaps thought she was just a little kid herself, and he was obvious in his joy at avoiding a nap and getting to see his friend. He took the cookie but ended up dropping it again in favour of climbing on her lap and babbling happily, showing her his sheep and telling her all about who knew what in his strange baby language.

"Oh, I see exactly how it is," he joked, shuffling up to settle beside her. Sydney's focus only shifted to him for a minute when he saw he had the cookies, and then he was back to telling Edie the meaning of life. "This was the plan all along, wasn't it? You two just had some catching up to do."

@edith t. el nabawy

May 18 2017, 03:58 AM

edith t. el nabawy
[] • 0 posts

.edithaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px;}.edithaes2 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.edithaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.edithaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.edithaes4 b {color: #E4A100; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.edithaes4 i {color: #E4A100; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.edithaes5 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}peaches & creamEdith had so much respect for single dads. After all, she had been raised by one. She honestly didn’t know how he had done it. Raise six kids, bury his wife and a son, work full time, take care of a house, be a good Hindu man, and then somehow find time to mourn his family members. Her baba was her hero. A rock. She was honestly so proud to have been birthed into his family. Edith didn’t know what it was like to be a parent. She likely wouldn’t for a very long time. But that didn’t stop her from admiring how hard Charles worked for his kid. No parent was perfect. No parent was going to get everything right. But Charles tried so hard and that was what mattered most.Sure, she could be mad that she didn’t get dicked down and up and sideways, but it was hard to stay mad when it involved his kid. Sydney should come first. It was only right. Besides, Sydney was so stinkin’ cute. His little chubby cheeks and his drooly smile. What wasn’t to love about that? Babies loved her. She was practically baby sized, so they saw her as one of them. “Good, I’m way cooler than a cookie,” she pointed out, eating the piece he dropped. She wasn’t about to get a perfectly good cookie go to waste. She made sure to give him plenty of back support when Sydney crawled into her lap to show her his sheep. “Really? You don’t say? How scandalous!” Edith didn’t actually speak baby, but she was very good at pretending like she did.She snapped one of her fingers like her plans had just been foiled. “Darn, you caught me.” Edith turned her attention down to Sydney. “Hear that, kiddo? We’re going to have to start meeting in secret. I saw some really shady street corners on the way here.” She turned to Charles, surprised that he was still around. “Oh, I thought you left.” no notes // @charles j. elliott
Jun 19 2017, 04:44 PM
he/him/his
TWENTY-FOUR

PHEROMONE MANIPULATION
grocery clerk
charles j. elliott
leesha [idc ] • 70 posts

you need it

It was always so interesting to him to watch how other people interacted with his child. There was an invisible line drawn, where they couldn't overstep and try to parent Sydney without him being upset. But there wasn't the option of entirely ignoring him, either. Edith had found a nice balance in their life as an only slightly bigger friend for Sydney. She didn't push her luck or judge Charles for his choices as his lone parent, and she still happily entertained the toddler whenever they were both around and it was appropriate. Although he supposed someone else may find the current set up inappropriate, but they could fuck right off. Sydney was a baby. Babies didn't slut shame.

"Scandalous? What's scandalous? Why does everyone always react like he's spreading baby gossip," he laughed. Maybe it was some big conspiracy and his understanding of what his child was saying [ie: mostly nothing with the odd 'yeah' thrown in] was entirely different from what everyone else heard. Maybe it was all baby gossip. "Hey now, he's only a baby." He furrowed his brows at the two of them, Sydney apparently as keen to pretend Charles wasn't there as Edie was. "No shady street corners until he's potty trained at least."

He huffed, dramatically sitting himself back up as if to leave. "Kay I'll just walk off in to oncoming traffic then," he decided. Which should have just been a dumb joke, but the reality of his situation always had to make it that much worse. He'd never do that to his baby, no matter how bad the desire could get, but someone had. It felt to wrong to even joke about, regardless of the fact Sydney couldn't possibly understand or think he was horrible for saying it. He could understand and judge himself just fine. "Not really though... Someone, who isn't napping, also hasn't had a poop yet today. It would be cruel to make you deal with that."

@edith t. el nabawy

Jul 5 2017, 06:08 AM

edith t. el nabawy
[] • 0 posts

.edithaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px;}.edithaes2 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.edithaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.edithaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.edithaes4 b {color: #E4A100; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.edithaes4 i {color: #E4A100; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.edithaes5 a {color: #fff;}.edithaes5 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}peaches & creamEdith’s experience with babies was pretty limited. She was the baby of the family, so she hadn’t had the liberties of having little siblings to help take care of. She was pretty limited in the baby department. Sydney was the most time she had ever spent with an infant. She kind of tried to think about him as a tiny dumb adult. Like Noah. Her duties involved making sure he didn’t put weird things in his mouth and making him laugh and smile. It was pretty simple. But Charles was also almost always there with her. She didn’t have to worry about what to do if he hurt himself or did something wrong. At most Charles just went to the other room, which was fine. It was just a part of being friends with Charles. Like puns were part of being friends with Shawn and nudity was part of being friends with Panda. “That’s because he is,” she promised. “He’s got the best baby gossip on this side of the Mississippi.” She gave him a playful wink. “Isn’t that right, little man?” He didn’t answer her with any coherent words but she liked to think Sydney was agreeing with her. Being able to speak baby would be a really great skull to have. Her mom had always said that she could tell the difference between baby cries but they all sounded the same to her. “What about shady alleyways? Are those okay?” She didn’t want to step on Charles’s parental toes.Edith laughed, making sure that Sydney was supported and not going to fall down or topple over. He entertained himself with the crackers and with her hair and with her necklaces. If he pulled too hard she gently tugged whatever it was out of his hand and gave him something else to do. “I haven’t pooped yet today either,” she pointed out. “We match.” Perhaps a bit too much information for Charles but he had seen her naked. They had gone past the point of no return. “Honestly, I don’t mind. Maybe we can tucker the little guy out.” It seemed easy enough in theory. no notes // @charles j. elliott
Aug 10 2017, 12:20 AM
he/him/his
TWENTY-FOUR

PHEROMONE MANIPULATION
grocery clerk
charles j. elliott
leesha [idc ] • 70 posts

you need it

"Stop spreading gossip, Sydney, it's impolite," he said seriously. Sydney happily continued nattering on, content to 'talk' to Edie and ignore his father. Charles considered prompting him to say the words he could actually say, to prove to her that his son could do more than just babble, but then he remembered it was Edith and she'd never judged him. At least not on his parenting. "Nowhere shady! It's gotta be fuckin lit."

His mood drop was gone as quickly as it had come, the laughter shocked out of him by her honesty. He stopped only long enough to look at her, and then he was back to laughing again. "Well it's a good thing this one refused to nap, because I definitely was going to ask to put it in your ass," he wheezed, wiping away a tear. He wanted to tell her that it was useless to try and tire Sydney out. He wanted to let her know that the best way to get him to settle was to give him a cuddle and keep him still and close until he'd end up passed out. He wanted to thank her for trying, but he could not for the life of him stop laughing.

"Thank you so much for that," he said once he'd finally calmed enough to, flopped back out on the pillows beside her. "I was going to say if we could get this monkey to sleep I'd fuck the shit out of you, but..." He liked to believe he was more mature than this, but the whole situation had him in stitches.

@edith t. el nabawy

Aug 17 2017, 01:33 AM

edith t. el nabawy
[] • 0 posts

.edithaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px;}.edithaes2 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.edithaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.edithaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.edithaes4 b {color: #E4A100; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.edithaes4 i {color: #E4A100; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.edithaes5 a {color: #fff;}.edithaes5 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}peaches & creamEdith was among the younger of her family members. She had a nice collection of younger cousins and nieces and nephews. But Edith was the one who was still kid table material. The one who shoved straws in her nose to entertain the little ones. Not the one who changed diapers and wiped snotty noses. She didn’t really know what it took to raise a kid, even if she did have Noah to take care of. She would never judge Charles’ skills because she didn’t even know what those skills were supposed to be. She didn’t care what Sydney could or couldn’t say right now. He’d get there eventually. “How about a convenience store parking lot?” she suggested. That’s where her old weed dealer used to want to do all his deals.She definitely didn’t expect Charles to laugh this hard. Within seconds of him losing his shit over her comment she was losing it too. And then Sydney started to laugh because the other two were laughing. It only made her laugh even more because Sydney had no clue what the adults were even laughing about. He had saved his dad a very messy ass disaster. What was worse? Shit dick or a diaper blow out? She couldn’t stop laughing about it. And neither could Charles. Or Sydney. “You’re a hero, little man,” she managed to wheeze in her laughter.And then just when she was calming down Charles had to go and open his stupid big mouth again. “Don’t,” she begged. “I’m gonna puke from laughing so hard. You’re gonna’ replace an ass disaster with a puked on penis!” no notes // @charles j. elliott
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

Avalon a Panfandom RPCode 8ideal worldFerocious
Life Taught Me To DieNo Noise, No Noise
Candyland CoutureShadowplay