orson p. rockwell
posted Jun 15 2017, 03:19 AM by marvel [she/her] from
linkQuote
he/him
twenty five
author
portal creation

So I've mentioned it a little bit in the discord and everything BUT

I'm going to Orlando for a week-ish! We're leaving at like 4am on the 17th and driving down there and I'll be there until the 24th, when we start driving back. But it's a really long drive from Pennsylvania to Florida and back again, so we won't be getting there until the 18th and we won't be getting back until the 25th. I'm going to Disney for a graduation present, which is pretty exciting. I'm packing my laptop and I'll have my phone; I will be in the discord and I may just go a bit wild on snapchat, so you shouldn't miss me too much. I'll definitely be in the discord, especially when line times are long because we can't fastpass everything, and I will creep on the site as much as I possibly can.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

WE ARE THE STRAYS is a character driven, slice of life roleplay with gifted abilities, set in present day Chicago, IL. We do not have a word count or character limits, and we have a profile application and shipper to offer optimal room for creative freedom. We have a number of varied and easy to use templates for members to use, and we have relaxed rules on activity so that roleplaying here can be a hobby, not a chore. We prioritize diversity and inclusiveness, and we want this to be an inviting and comfortable environment where everyone feels safe and accepted!

Please register in all lowercase, first m. last format: james b. barnes

toggle cbox
launch cbox link
are we quiet? try discord!
launch icc link
chicago in-character chat