credits

new poll

♫ GHOST AROUND, tag: cohen twins!!!!
Jun 6 2017, 03:40 AM

zain d. cohen
[] • 0 posts

.zainaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px;}.zainaes2 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.zainaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.zainaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.zainaes4 b {color: #E4A100; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.zainaes4 i {color: #E4A100; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.zainaes5 a {color: #fff; }.zainaes5 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}haunting meAs children it had been a lot easier to celebrate birthdays. As children they’d had all the same friends. They’d been more interested in the same things back then. It was a bit more complicated now. They had jobs and lives and separate friends. They had different things that they wanted to do. But they always made sure to do something together. Always. Even if it was something silly like making a fort out of boxes in the living room. They always did something together for their birthday.Their plans were for the Congress Plaza Hotel. The hotel that inspired the short story 1408. For a pair of boys who were raised around everything spooky and scary, the fact that they hadn’t been there yet was like a reverse miracle. Was there a word for that? A catastrophe? That sounded as close to right as he was going to get. They were there now. That’s what mattered.There was an undeniable presence in the room. Made him a little extra on edge. Uneasy. But he wouldn’t be there if he didn’t want to be around ghosts. He expected it to be a little uneasy given the history. Plus, he had his music. Playing songs about ghosts in hopes that it would give him the power to see them or even just hear them. “What should we do first? Room service? Ouija Board? Blanket fort?” spook twins // @fletcher a. cohen
Jun 14 2017, 09:50 PM

fletcher a. cohen
[] • 0 posts

.dratinibk {width: 500px; height: 415px; background-image:url(https://nickpic.host/images/FOo7A.png); position: relative; padding: 10px;}.dragonairbk {height: 30px; background-color: #000; padding: 5px;}.dragonairtxt {font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; line-height: 100%; color: #fff; text-align: justify; }.dragonairtxt b {font-size: 25px; margin: 2px; color: #4844fb;}.dragonitepostbk {width: 250px; height: 350px; background-image: url('https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/IgjgMf.png'); float: left; position: absolute; left: 10px;}.dragonitepost {width:220px; height: 310px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; right: 10px; float: right; overflow: auto;}.dragonitepost b {font-size: 10px; color: #4eb1df; font-style: bold; }.dragonitenotes1 {height: 10px; width: 150px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; position: absolute; text-align: justify; font-size: 9px;}.dragonitenotes2 {height: 10px; width: 320px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; font-size: 9px; position: absolute; float: right; right: 10px; text-align: justify;)I'll tell the world, I'll sing a song It's a better place since you came along Since you came along There's a song in my heart, I feel like I belong It's a better place since you came alongTheir parents had worked to try and make them feel like they were part of a complete set, that they needed to do everything and have everything the same between them. Because as it was, Fletcher and Zain did have different tastes when it came to things and they both liked different things – on top of everything that they shared with one another. Now they were adults and Fletcher had his own friends, those that he spent time with in the woods LARPING, who had insisted on taking him out drinking, or the radio friends who brought in a birthday cake, he knew Zain had the same circumstances, he was being dragged into his own things too, so their birthday was certainly not something that they could share immediately together. Nor would it ever be the Cohen spectacular that they had in their youth – something that Fletcher was grateful for. Tonight of course was about them, they got to finally plan their time together for their birthday. Which sure going to a fairly largely haunted hotel with his powers were probably not the most intelligence choice, but it was also – part of the fun of it. He rarely if ever had nights dedicated to his powers and tonight – well he certainly could use them in the one place that would have plenty of interesting stories to have. Fletcher looked at his brothe after glancing around the room. ”Blanket Fort 100%. That way if we need more pillows we can ask for them in the room service.” just because they were silly didn’t mean they wanted to make some poor employee run around. @zain d. cohen cute brothers.
Jun 26 2017, 12:08 PM

zain d. cohen
[] • 0 posts

.zainaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px;}.zainaes2 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.zainaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.zainaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.zainaes4 b {color: #E4A100; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.zainaes4 i {color: #E4A100; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.zainaes5 a {color: #fff; }.zainaes5 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}haunting meZain didn’t handle change very well. The first time that Fletcher had made a friend that Zain didn’t also have had been hard to handle. The first time they had celebrated their birthdays apart Zain hadn’t done much of anything at all for his part of it. He didn’t handle change well. But he was better with it now. He was fine with them having different friends and different hobbies and different birthday plans. Fletcher had his weird forest thing and Zain liked to DJ. Zain had a datemate that liked to take him to drag shows and do silly little videos. They could still be different while remaining part of a unit. An unbreakable and unbeatable duo. Because at the end of the day it didn’t matter how many other people were in their lives: they always had each other.Even if they were getting haunted by angry ghosts or possibly even possessed then at least they were doing it together. In a blanket fort, apparently. If they died and this became a horror movie inspired by true events then the script writer better keep the blanket fort in the movie. “Mm, good idea,” he noted. “Can I put my music on?” He had, of course, made a playlist just for this. He had even planned for it to start out with a blanket fort. (He knew his brother well.) Zain also knew the answer would likely be yes but it felt polite to ask. spook twins // @fletcher a. cohen
Jul 3 2017, 10:54 AM

fletcher a. cohen
[] • 0 posts

.dratinibk {width: 500px; height: 415px; background-image:url(https://nickpic.host/images/FOo7A.png); position: relative; padding: 10px;}.dragonairbk {height: 30px; background-color: #000; padding: 5px;}.dragonairtxt {font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; line-height: 100%; color: #fff; text-align: justify; }.dragonairtxt b {font-size: 25px; margin: 2px; color: #4844fb;}.dragonitepostbk {width: 250px; height: 350px; background-image: url('https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/IgjgMf.png'); float: left; position: absolute; left: 10px;}.dragonitepost {width:220px; height: 310px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; right: 10px; float: right; overflow: auto;}.dragonitepost b {font-size: 10px; color: #4eb1df; font-style: bold; }.dragonitenotes1 {height: 10px; width: 150px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; position: absolute; text-align: justify; font-size: 9px;}.dragonitenotes2 {height: 10px; width: 320px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; font-size: 9px; position: absolute; float: right; right: 10px; text-align: justify;)I'll tell the world, I'll sing a song It's a better place since you came along Since you came along There's a song in my heart, I feel like I belong It's a better place since you came alongChange was never easy, it was one of those things that one had to rapidly try and confront over the years as both of them had changed significantly from the time when Fletcher would play Wendy to Zain’s Peter Pan. Or when their sister had come into their life. Yet there wasn’t anything that took away from their relationship. Thankfully they lived together, it was one of those things that he hoped didn’t change for at least a little while longer. Zain kept the house from being so quiet, between all of his pets, or just his existence, it didn’t feel like the place was haunted, that they weren’t so pulled away from one another, despite living very different lives. Fletcher always knew that his brother would be there when he needed him, and that was really what mattered. Granted this was why he liked that they still made time with one another for their birthday despite the fact that they both had different things that happened that week – Fletcher always made sure that he had time together sometime around their birthday. This was the kind of closeness that they had and he appreciated and loved it, much like how much he loved his brother. ”Besides, ghosts can’t break into pillow forts, it’s too fluffy.” which was a lie, but he rather believe that. ”Of course you can.” like he was going to take away something that special from his brother. Fletcher pulled the heavy top blanket from his bed, and the pillows. ”Do we want to use the space between the two beds to build it?” @zain d. cohen love dem.
Jul 8 2017, 02:52 PM

zain d. cohen
[] • 0 posts

.zainaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px;}.zainaes2 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.zainaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.zainaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.zainaes4 b {color: #E4A100; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.zainaes4 i {color: #E4A100; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.zainaes5 a {color: #fff; }.zainaes5 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}haunting meTheir family wasn’t typical. It wasn’t the kind of family that was shown on sitcoms and in movies. If it was, they were the weird people who lived next door for one episode to teach people about tolerance and acceptance. They liked ghosts and spooky stories and collecting bones. But then they also liked blanket forts and chinchillas and naming anything and everything they owned. The famous dad thing was an afterthought at this point. They were unique in a way that only each other could truly appreciate. His family meant so much to him. They had helped him become a far better version of himself. Pushing him out of his carefully constructed shell to find a balance between his autism and the rest of the world.And find a balance between blankets and pillows in a pillow fort. “I’m not sure the science behind that is sound,” Zain pointed out, not completely aware that his brother was kidding around. Well, a mix of kidding around and wanting to believe it was a thing. Zain couldn’t help but be overly literal, which was great when in a family with such bizarre people. From within the overnight bag Zain pulled out a speaker made for iPhones. One of the many he owned. This one was on the quieter side, wanting to be polite and considerate of anyone who might be in the rooms beside them. He plugged it in and put his phone on, the playlist starting with things more silly and fun because Zain had figured that the pillow fort would come first. It would transform its way into spooky and eerie mood enhancing music later on. “That’s perfect. Maybe even spread it over one of the beds?” Sleeping together as adults didn’t seem at all weird for Zain. It wasn’t like they did that kind of sleeping. Gross. spook twins // @fletcher a. cohen
Jul 17 2017, 02:01 AM

fletcher a. cohen
[] • 0 posts

.dratinibk {width: 500px; height: 415px; background-image:url(https://nickpic.host/images/FOo7A.png); position: relative; padding: 10px;}.dragonairbk {height: 30px; background-color: #000; padding: 5px;}.dragonairtxt {font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; line-height: 100%; color: #fff; text-align: justify; }.dragonairtxt b {font-size: 25px; margin: 2px; color: #4844fb;}.dragonitepostbk {width: 250px; height: 350px; background-image: url('https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/IgjgMf.png'); float: left; position: absolute; left: 10px;}.dragonitepost {width:220px; height: 310px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; right: 10px; float: right; overflow: auto;}.dragonitepost b {font-size: 10px; color: #4eb1df; font-style: bold; }.dragonitenotes1 {height: 10px; width: 150px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; position: absolute; text-align: justify; font-size: 9px;}.dragonitenotes2 {height: 10px; width: 320px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; font-size: 9px; position: absolute; float: right; right: 10px; text-align: justify;)I'll tell the world, I'll sing a song It's a better place since you came along Since you came along There's a song in my heart, I feel like I belong It's a better place since you came alongFletcher loved his brother, and while he hadn’t said anything, Zain certainly had grown a lot in the last year or so, in less of a physical way and more in a way that he had certainly moved more out of his comfort zone. He had watched him, watched as he got out there and met new people, found a niche of people that he belonged with and it was good to see, good to see that Zain was finding more and more about himself that he could love and share with others. It made Fletcher proud. Let him know that his brother was going to be okay in this world and he didn’t need to protect him, not like he used to feel like he had to in a world where people weren’t so friendly.”It’s probably not, but not all ghosts like science, especially depending what era they are from.” back in the days when they thought that science was linked to witchcraft and that women weren’t allowed to help men in some circumstances. Fletcher was already taking out the spare stuff out of the closet that they kept there, tossing it onto one of the beds, a few pillows and a blanket was inside. Fletcher nodded his head, tossing one half of the blanket across to the other, stacking a few pillows on the corner closest to him to keep the blanket from falling off. They probably could have gotten creative if they wanted to by taking off a mattress or something, but this was certainly a hell of a lot less effort. ”You always have the best playlists. I’m going to have to borrow this when Halloween comes up.” because he was not above using music suggestions from his brother. @zain d. cohen cute brothers.

Aug 5 2017, 11:21 AM

zain d. cohen
[] • 0 posts

.zainaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px;}.zainaes2 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.zainaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #E4A100; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.zainaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.zainaes4 b {color: #E4A100; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.zainaes4 i {color: #E4A100; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.zainaes5 a {color: #fff; }.zainaes5 {width:200px; background: #E4A100; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}haunting meZain had never quite fit in the same way as other people. He didn’t open up as easily. He missed social queues and he was too literal a lot of the times. He had struggled to make friends outside of whoever it was that Fletcher had charmed. It had taken a long time for Zain to be able to put himself out there without relying on his brother. He liked to think that a big part of what made that easier was that he was getting more and more comfortable with himself each day. No wonder making friends had been so hard. He was doing it with the wrong name and wrong gender. “Mm, yeah,” he agreed. “In some eras I’d be roasted alive for even saying the word.” If he wasn’t so literal that would have likely been a joke, followed by some light laughter. But Zain was being dead serious about that. The younger twin immediately joined his brother to help out, pulling off the layers of extra blankets on the hotel beds. He wanted the sheets that came under the thick comforters to build the fort with, and the comforters themselves for them to snuggle up in. Ghosts tended to bring in chills, so they’d need to keep warm. “Not this one. This is the ghost calling playlist. I’ll have a Halloween playlist.” How dare Fletcher even suggest that he’d recycle a playlist. spook twins // @fletcher a. cohen
Aug 13 2017, 01:35 AM

fletcher a. cohen
[] • 0 posts

.dratinibk {width: 500px; height: 415px; background-image:url(https://nickpic.host/images/FOo7A.png); position: relative; padding: 10px;}.dragonairbk {height: 30px; background-color: #000; padding: 5px;}.dragonairtxt {font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; line-height: 100%; color: #fff; text-align: justify; }.dragonairtxt b {font-size: 25px; margin: 2px; color: #4844fb;}.dragonitepostbk {width: 250px; height: 350px; background-image: url('https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/IgjgMf.png'); float: left; position: absolute; left: 10px;}.dragonitepost {width:220px; height: 310px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; right: 10px; float: right; overflow: auto;}.dragonitepost b {font-size: 10px; color: #4eb1df; font-style: bold; }.dragonitenotes1 {height: 10px; width: 150px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; position: absolute; text-align: justify; font-size: 9px;}.dragonitenotes2 {height: 10px; width: 320px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; font-size: 9px; position: absolute; float: right; right: 10px; text-align: justify;)I'll tell the world, I'll sing a song It's a better place since you came along Since you came along There's a song in my heart, I feel like I belong It's a better place since you came alongFletcher always liked to look out for his brother. Sure he knew he had to give him a chance to sort things out sometimes by himself, and that he had to sometimes let him go out and get hurt, because Fletcher couldn’t be there for everything, but he certainly was not going to stop ever trying to at least be there when he could, when he felt like his brother needed him the most, and he liked to think that he did, that Fletcher knew when his brother needed him. Though Fletcher always hoped that he didn’t need him, less because it ruined the value of their relationship, but he knew his brother was doing better and growing and changing at least to be more of himself, something he knew Zain worked through challenges regarding that everyday.”That is true. But religion is a dumb process, they literally imprisoned a guy because he said the earth went around the sun.” Poor old Galileo. Admittedly there was a part of Fletcher that wanted to go on a history adventure, where he could find artifacts owned by the greats, mostly for curiosity and his powers made it more interesting. He knew his abilities were a bit wasted on music, but he certainly gave him a reprieve where history wouldn’t have given it to him. ”I mean I’d still take both. Probably should have brought some things with batteries, they would have probably appreciated the power boost.” which was silly, but he was also – well weird. @zain d. cohen Fletcher is a dork.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

Avalon a Panfandom RPCode 8ideal worldFerocious
Life Taught Me To DieNo Noise, No Noise
Candyland CoutureShadowplay