happy2.5years!

Pages: (58) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

with a little help, cos and pandy
panda r. damien de luca
posted Feb 3 2017, 10:04 PM by leesha [idc] from
linkQuote
he/him
twenty-three
lush staff & musician
osteokinesis
pandy.

cos
panda

So I told Petra he could borrow the Rover if he wanted to while I'm away so I'm telling you as well so you can encourage him to do so too

cosimo a. ström
posted Feb 3 2017, 10:09 PM by [] from
linkQuote

#COS { background-color:#00CD3A; }#COS-t { color:#00CD3A; }Kosher sausage sendtype messageyeah he told me, I'll make sure he takes good care of it
panda r. damien de luca
posted Feb 3 2017, 10:11 PM by leesha [idc] from
linkQuote
he/him
twenty-three
lush staff & musician
osteokinesis
pandy.

cos
panda

Far out

cosimo a. ström
posted Feb 3 2017, 10:43 PM by [] from
linkQuote

#COS { background-color:#00CD3A; }#COS-t { color:#00CD3A; }Kosher sausage sendtype messageAnd don't worry we're not gonna fuck in it either, I wouldn't do that to you
panda r. damien de luca
posted Feb 3 2017, 11:30 PM by leesha [idc] from
linkQuote
he/him
twenty-three
lush staff & musician
osteokinesis
pandy.

cos
panda

Good because I can't afford a new one just because u couldn't keep it in your pants

So thanks in advance for keeping it in your pants

cosimo a. ström
posted Feb 4 2017, 01:51 AM by [] from
linkQuote

#COS { background-color:#00CD3A; }#COS-t { color:#00CD3A; }Kosher sausage sendtype messageWe might hold hands or kiss but I'll make sure nothing more than that happensyou should be spending time with your family not worrying about the sanctity of your car
panda r. damien de luca
posted Feb 4 2017, 02:04 AM by leesha [idc] from
linkQuote
he/him
twenty-three
lush staff & musician
osteokinesis
pandy.

cos
panda

That's too intimate my car doesn't even know what kissing means

I will though thank you I'll be the only person in the house that won't tan and they won't let me forget it

cosimo a. ström
posted Feb 4 2017, 04:00 AM by [] from
linkQuote

#COS { background-color:#00CD3A; }#COS-t { color:#00CD3A; }Kosher sausage sendtype messageI can't even kiss him goodbye when he drops me off somewhere? 😞Make sure to stay hydrated. Petra burned really bad in Israel too so I have lots of aloe if you need it when you come back I also like...I get why this is something you need to do. It's why I went to Israel. My grandparents were the only good I had growing up and I just really needed to be able to do this one last thing for them
panda r. damien de luca
posted Feb 4 2017, 05:04 PM by leesha [idc] from
linkQuote
he/him
twenty-three
lush staff & musician
osteokinesis
pandy.

cos
panda

No it would be totally scandalised and confused and then I'd have to give it The Talk and I'm not ready for that

Everyone has yelled at me to wear sunscreen so thank you for being the only person to accept my Irish skin for what it is

Yeah I can only imagine how that felt for you. This feels kind of shit right now but I know I need to do it both for them and myself.

cosimo a. ström
posted Feb 4 2017, 05:08 PM by [] from
linkQuote

#COS { background-color:#00CD3A; }#COS-t { color:#00CD3A; }Kosher sausage sendtype messageYou're a fragile white boy with fragile white boy skin in sure you know to put sunscreen on by now. Just make sure to hydrate with more than tequila If you need to talk or whatever you know where I am. My grandparents were the only good thing I had for a while there. I get it
panda r. damien de luca
posted Feb 4 2017, 05:20 PM by leesha [idc] from
linkQuote
he/him
twenty-three
lush staff & musician
osteokinesis
pandy.

cos
panda

That's what beer is for Cos

I'm kidding

I'm here and I might wanna talk

cosimo a. ström
posted Feb 4 2017, 05:21 PM by [] from
linkQuote

#COS { background-color:#00CD3A; }#COS-t { color:#00CD3A; }Kosher sausage sendtype messageTalk away, you're good at it even when it's shitty stuff
panda r. damien de luca
posted Feb 4 2017, 05:43 PM by leesha [idc] from
linkQuote
he/him
twenty-three
lush staff & musician
osteokinesis
pandy.

cos
panda

I'm just like hidden away in the bathroom crying because Nana's house without Nana is wrong

cosimo a. ström
posted Feb 4 2017, 09:02 PM by [] from
linkQuote

#COS { background-color:#00CD3A; }#COS-t { color:#00CD3A; }Kosher sausage sendtype messageIs it something she'd want or be okay with?
panda r. damien de luca
posted Feb 4 2017, 09:08 PM by leesha [idc] from
linkQuote
he/him
twenty-three
lush staff & musician
osteokinesis
pandy.

cos
panda

I don't quite follow

Like us being here without her? Or me hiding away like a little bitch?

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (58) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

WE ARE THE STRAYS is a character driven, slice of life roleplay with gifted abilities, set in present day Chicago, IL. We do not have a word count or character limits, and we have a profile application and shipper to offer optimal room for creative freedom. We have a number of varied and easy to use templates for members to use, and we have relaxed rules on activity so that roleplaying here can be a hobby, not a chore. We prioritize diversity and inclusiveness, and we want this to be an inviting and comfortable environment where everyone feels safe and accepted!

Please register in all lowercase, first m. last format: james b. barnes

toggle cbox
launch cbox link
are we quiet? try discord!
launch icc link
chicago in-character chat