credits

new poll

adventure is out there,, @parker siblings
May 22 2017, 02:17 PM

margaret a. parker
[] • 0 posts

.dratinibk {width: 500px; height: 415px; background-image:url(https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/MT71Y.png); position: relative; padding: 10px;}.dragonairbk {height: 30px; background-color: #000; padding: 5px;}.dragonairtxt {font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; line-height: 100%; color: #fff; text-align: justify; }.dragonairtxt b {font-size: 25px; margin: 2px; color: #4844fb;}.dragonitepostbk {width: 250px; height: 350px; background-image: url('https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/7RDKx.png'); float: left; position: absolute; left: 10px;}.dragonitepost {width:220px; height: 310px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; right: 10px; float: right; overflow: auto;}.dragonitepost b {font-size: 10px; color: #ef3580; font-style: bold; }.dragonitenotes1 {height: 10px; width: 150px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; position: absolute; text-align: justify; font-size: 8px;}.dragonitenotes2 {height: 10px; width: 320px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; font-size: 9px; position: absolute; float: right; right: 10px; text-align: justify;)I don't know where to go from here now Something still lingers though, it's weighing me down I know the sun will shine again Back and forth it seems we'll remain until the endThe Parkers were a large family, once you looked past the general family, and then looked at the children and then the grandparents, it was always just a mishmash of bodies. This was something that Maggie loved about her family, you couldn’t escape it and the only way that you could make it was accept it, and love it, love the family that you were given – something that she adored about them. In her schedule, she probably didn’t get to go out as much as she wished, to go and find and see her family, or get the chance to visit as much as she wished with just one or two of them. Yet finally there they were, they were going to see one another. It wasn’t the whole family, but it was enough for her, it was enough that they got to go together to try and pick out a birthday gift for their grandmother, which if it wasn’t hard enough to find something that spoke volumes of how much you appreciated the woman who you loved, it was also – what did you choose. She already had a few things that she had pulled together art wise for her grandmother, which was something that Maggie always did, but this was something that was supposed to be awesome, and something that their grandmother would love and Maggie didn’t know what to try and find that she would have absolutely needed in her life. So after some negotiations, they were there going to meet at Wicker Park and Bucktown, it had a eclectic kind of things that they could find for their grandmother that wasn’t just odd pottery or something that you could get from Hobby Lobby. It was going to be something that was unique for one of the most beloved members of their family. @hugo a. parker @harper s. parker starters are hard.
Jun 13 2017, 12:22 PM
he/him
twenty-four

telescopic vision
student / tattoo artist
hugo a. parker
ananas [she/her] • 2555 posts

there's nothing holding me back
Hugo couldn’t claim to be particularly good at giving gifts. It seemed to be a kind of natural skill that people had sometimes. Lorcan was fucking amazing at it, or at least that was the impression that Hugo got. Everything had such thought to it, such sentimentality, yet it seemed to come so naturally. Hugo could suffer his way through finding good gifts, but it certainly wasn’t natural.

Grandma Cassidy usually wasn’t too difficult when it came to gifts. She was a sentimental kind of person, the one who believed that the thought, almost any thought at all, was the most important thing. She’d always been supportive of Hugo’s art (and just about every single one of his endeavours), so some kind of painting was the standard at this point, and he figured that he and Lorcan would bring by some nice flowers. It didn’t feel quite complete that way, though, so when his sisters (well, two of them) asked if he wanted to come shopping with them for her birthday, he’d agreed readily. The gift needed something else, but he wasn’t sure exactly what it was yet.

He spotted a redhead and made his way over quickly. That was the nice thing about the Parker family. They were always easy to spot in a crowd — tall, obnoxiously red hair. Well… at the moment, he didn’t exactly have the obnoxious red hair, thanks to an ill-chosen bet that he’d made with one of his classmates. For the summer, now he had to keep it dyed brown. Which was pretty close to the worst thing that had ever happened to him. “Sup.” He walked up next to Maggie, making no other greeting and definitely not mentioning anything about his newly dyed brown hair. He’d announced it earlier on Instagram, so if she hadn’t checked that, then that was her problem. “Where the fuck is Harper?”

@harper s. parker @margaret a. parker featuring newly brunet hugo rip red hair
Jul 24 2017, 10:11 PM

margaret a. parker
[] • 0 posts

.dratinibk {width: 500px; height: 415px; background-image:url(https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/MT71Y.png); position: relative; padding: 10px;}.dragonairbk {height: 30px; background-color: #000; padding: 5px;}.dragonairtxt {font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; line-height: 100%; color: #fff; text-align: justify; }.dragonairtxt b {font-size: 25px; margin: 2px; color: #4844fb;}.dragonitepostbk {width: 250px; height: 350px; background-image: url('https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/7RDKx.png'); float: left; position: absolute; left: 10px;}.dragonitepost {width:220px; height: 310px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; right: 10px; float: right; overflow: auto;}.dragonitepost b {font-size: 10px; color: #ef3580; font-style: bold; }.dragonitenotes1 {height: 10px; width: 150px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; position: absolute; text-align: justify; font-size: 8px;}.dragonitenotes2 {height: 10px; width: 320px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; font-size: 9px; position: absolute; float: right; right: 10px; text-align: justify;)I don't know where to go from here now Something still lingers though, it's weighing me down I know the sun will shine again Back and forth it seems we'll remain until the endMaggie didn’t know what she was going to do when it came to presents, sure generally she could make some awesome art and gift it, because who didn’t like sick paintings or comic covers that feature you as a character. But with her grandmother, she had already did all of those things, even the comic cover with her as a elderly superhero with knitting abilities, for years and it seemed like it was time to up her game on being slightly more adult, and find something that her grandmother would like in terms of – jewelry, or pottery – or something that wasn’t like the time she had made hand prints with I love you Grandma underneath it. But she wanted to do something great for her, because the woman beyond deserved it. She just didn’t know what to do, part of her considered the idea of making a coffee cup in a pottery class, to finding something that just screamed – Grandma Cassidy. Maggie just liked and wanted to make an impression, not that she hadn’t – it was her grandmother. Gifts in general was something that she worried about always, because it always felt like it had to be some kind of level of significant. Which was silly because she could just get a really nice necklace, or got her a card, so long as she made it to the party and kissed her on the cheek, being there was probably more important. Maggie turned her head when she heard Hugo, her mouth going to open to reply back, but she found herself loss for words as she looked at her brother’s generally – red hair, to find it, brown. ”Okay I am allowing myself one, what the actual fuck. Then I’m going to drop it.” she took in a deep breath. ”What the actual fuck Hugo.” she was smiling though she could only rag on him so much, she was sure others do. ”There is no telling. So how have you been?” @hugo a. parker @harper s. parker she didn't heckle him that badly.
Jul 27 2017, 10:04 AM
he/him
twenty-four

telescopic vision
student / tattoo artist
hugo a. parker

Hugo noted as her eyes travelled up to linger on his dark hair for a moment before she looked at his actual face again. He forced himself to appear completely unbothered by her outburst, feigning only mild confusion as if he didn’t understand why she was so concerned. “What?” It wasn’t so much that he didn’t think it was fucking weird, too. He hated it, to be frank — he was supposed to be a redhead, damn it. But a bet was a bet, and he also liked to fuck with other people. It was pretty funny to pretend that there was no serious change to his appearance, to see what other people’s reactions were like.

“She probably got drunk and forgot,” he said in a bored tone. He wasn’t even annoyed, really. That was just typical Harper behaviour. “How long do we give it before we go without her?” They didn’t have all day to wait. She’d either catch up, or completely forget that this was happening. In a week’s time, Hugo would receive an angry phone call from her demanding to know why he hadn’t reminded her. “I’m fine. Work’s fine. Lorcan’s fine,” he stated dryly, immediately checking off all the usual “small talk” boxes. He had always hated small talk and meaningless questions (or questions in general). “You?”

@harper s. parker @margaret a. parker rip it could've been worse
Aug 4 2017, 10:12 PM

margaret a. parker
[] • 0 posts

.dratinibk {width: 500px; height: 415px; background-image:url(https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/MT71Y.png); position: relative; padding: 10px;}.dragonairbk {height: 30px; background-color: #000; padding: 5px;}.dragonairtxt {font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; line-height: 100%; color: #fff; text-align: justify; }.dragonairtxt b {font-size: 25px; margin: 2px; color: #4844fb;}.dragonitepostbk {width: 250px; height: 350px; background-image: url('https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/7RDKx.png'); float: left; position: absolute; left: 10px;}.dragonitepost {width:220px; height: 310px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; right: 10px; float: right; overflow: auto;}.dragonitepost b {font-size: 10px; color: #ef3580; font-style: bold; }.dragonitenotes1 {height: 10px; width: 150px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; position: absolute; text-align: justify; font-size: 8px;}.dragonitenotes2 {height: 10px; width: 320px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; font-size: 9px; position: absolute; float: right; right: 10px; text-align: justify;)I don't know where to go from here now Something still lingers though, it's weighing me down I know the sun will shine again Back and forth it seems we'll remain until the endThankfully for the Parkers it was fairly easy to get together, mostly because they found fairly useful excuses, so if she didn’t see a sibling or two for a while, they would pop up eventually for either dinners or something that their parents asked them to attend. Of course, of all the siblings she saw Hugo the most, which was mostly due to convenience than anything else. Which it was nice, as Maggie typically liked her family, even in the annoying numbers that they had. So long as they all made time for one another it was good enough for her, even if she was currently strong arming them all to get a gift, and less on the whole lets relax by a pool that we all would subsequently get burned at. ”What indeed. Your hair. Which at least I didn’t say something too drastic.” which she could have, there was a comical amount of things she could ask like if he had really been adopted, and this was him finally giving up dying his hair to keep the truth away from them, to he fell asleep in a vat of tar, which was less likely as – where he would have found tar at. ”I suppose that’s an highly likely option, considering it’s the only I would have thought of too.” with some side quests with the idea of being kidnapped but that was unlikely, Harper would have probably murdered whomever. ”Well we can just carry on without her and she can text us to find us never the less.” she couldn’t wait forever. ”Aren’t you efficient. This means I have to drone on about myself which is like – my third favorite activity, in a world where I like had anything to talk about. Other than dying underneath a wall of CSS, gradients and cat hair. I am substantially lacking on the interesting factoids.” @hugo a. parker say interesting factoids five times.
Aug 14 2017, 02:52 PM
he/him
twenty-four

telescopic vision
student / tattoo artist
hugo a. parker

Hugo raised his eyebrows. “Is there something wrong with it? Haircut’s not that great?” he guessed, sarcastically feigning ignorance. If she had a real question, then she’d actually ask. Otherwise, he wasn’t going to bother divulging any more information than needed. It was none of her business anyway; what he chose to do with his own hair was up to him. (To be fair, he also hated the fucking brown hair — he was supposed to be a ginger, goddamnit. But it was the principle of the matter.)

“That’s my middle name. Hugo ‘Efficiency’ Parker.” He just hated small talk, and he preferred to speed through her questions as quickly as possible. Besides, why did she need to know how he was doing? Why did she need to know exactly what he was doing at work, or what he and Lorcan were up to these days? “The usual, then,” he summed up for her. Cats, colours, and coding — yeah, that seemed to be the basic summary of Maggie’s life at any given time. After a moment, he finally decided to offer up some more information about himself, sensing that she had nothing interesting to report yet. “Lorcan and I have been looking for a house.”

@margaret a. parker rip it could've been worse
Aug 21 2017, 11:07 PM

margaret a. parker
[] • 0 posts

.dratinibk {width: 500px; height: 415px; background-image:url(https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/MT71Y.png); position: relative; padding: 10px;}.dragonairbk {height: 30px; background-color: #000; padding: 5px;}.dragonairtxt {font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; line-height: 100%; color: #fff; text-align: justify; }.dragonairtxt b {font-size: 25px; margin: 2px; color: #4844fb;}.dragonitepostbk {width: 250px; height: 350px; background-image: url('https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/7RDKx.png'); float: left; position: absolute; left: 10px;}.dragonitepost {width:220px; height: 310px; padding:20px; font-family:calibri; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:95%; text-align:justify; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; right: 10px; float: right; overflow: auto;}.dragonitepost b {font-size: 10px; color: #ef3580; font-style: bold; }.dragonitenotes1 {height: 10px; width: 150px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; position: absolute; text-align: justify; font-size: 8px;}.dragonitenotes2 {height: 10px; width: 320px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; font-size: 9px; position: absolute; float: right; right: 10px; text-align: justify;)I don't know where to go from here now Something still lingers though, it's weighing me down I know the sun will shine again Back and forth it seems we'll remain until the endClearly this was the kind of game that was meant for the long haul and she quite frankly could just continue to ignore it. The hair color changing obviously was the most significant change to his appearance – and he knew it. So, it was either point out the bloody obvious or just continue on with her day and just not bother, because – half of it was just silliness anyways. ”Yeah seems like someone went a bit crazy with the side’s, you almost look like you’re balding.” which was of course a lie, it looked perfectly normal, if normal was meant to look shit brown hair, which also didn’t look that bad, but it was like looking at a abnormal alien. ”It’s safe to say if we had a TV reality show about our lives, it would be a 30 minute show instead of a hour show with how quickly you get through small talk.” it was like it was a kryptonite. She liked to at least keep up with the group of siblings that she had, and even him – was included in that venture of digging at least somewhat into their lives. ”Exactly. I am a boring human being.” something that she didn’t mind – for the most part. ”See that is exciting, you’re going to be a soccer mom I can see it now.” she was teasing. @hugo a. parker soccer mom hugo.

Sep 13 2017, 12:54 PM
he/him
twenty-four

telescopic vision
student / tattoo artist
hugo a. parker

Hugo sighed, feigning wistfulness. “Yeah, my barber really fucked up with that. Can’t believe he did such a shit job,” he said, although he hadn’t actually gotten it cut since the last time Maggie had seen him. The brown hair hadn’t been done by a professional hairdresser, either — just his classmate Luke with a box of brown dye. He supposed it didn’t look that bad. But it really wasn’t him. He was a ginger, through and through. (Plus, Lorcan fucking hated it, and Hugo didn’t like that. He wanted to get laid, damn it.) “Can’t believe I’m balding like Grandpa Owen already.”

He raised an eyebrow at her, unimpressed. “Our family is practically the Weasleys meet the Brady Bunch, and the takeaway from our reality TV show would be that I hate small talk? Clever,” he drawled sarcastically. Their family would make a pretty ridiculous reality show, he thought. But Hugo would hate that kind of shit. He was never a fan of the petty bullshit — and he definitely wouldn’t like people prying into his life all the time. It already happened enough, his mom being who she was. “Can’t be a soccer mom with no kids.” But the thought of it made him think about stupid scary bullshit like the future, and the fact that his boyfriend really wanted kids, so Hugo moved on. “Got a few nice places we’re looking at. South Side. Closer to UC.”

@margaret a. parker rip it could've been worse
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

Avalon a Panfandom RPCode 8ideal worldFerocious
Life Taught Me To DieNo Noise, No Noise
Candyland CoutureShadowplay