credits

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

✖ WHERE DO I START, tag: open
Nov 25 2016, 01:47 PM

scott a. summers
[] • 0 posts

.scottmainbg {width:200px;background-color:#F2F2F2;border:solid 15px #E02835; padding:20px;} .scottmainpic {width:200px;}.scottposttext {width:180px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF;border-bottom:solid 5px #E02835; }.scottposttext b {font-family:Raleway;font-size: 11px;font-weight:600;color:#E02835;text-transform: uppercase;}.scottposttext i {font-family:Raleway;font-size: 10px;font-weight:600;color:#E02835;}.scotttoptitle {width:170px;padding:15px;background-color:#E02835;color:#ffffff;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Raleway;font-weight:800;font-size:12px;line-height:115%;}does it last?This was Scott’s life now. Standing in the infant isle of a department store screaming internally. While the guy had always wanted children this wasn’t how he pictured it happening. This wasn’t how he planned it going. He certainly hadn’t planned for it to be twins. It wasn’t how things were supposed to go, but it was how things were. He had accepted that by now but the reality of the situation hadn’t really settled in yet.He was going to be a dad. It was something he had always wanted. Even now, he definitely wanted this. It was just…a lot. A lot and unexpected and unplanned. A happy surprise, but a surprise none the less. There was so much to figure out and so much to plan for and so much to do. He would have to rearrange his house to make room for a nursery. He would have to figure out health insurance and life insurance to accommodate for two tiny lives. He had stuff to buy. Lots of stuff. Honestly, the couple hadn’t really done a whole lot of any of that yet. Mostly just the required appointments and prenatal vitamins. They were, for now, taking each day as they came. And this day involved freaking out while standing in front of a bunch of newborn clothes, stunned by how tiny they were. It was different when it was a niece or nephew. They were tiny and cute and adorable. But having it be his own it was so different.The exasperated sigh that came from him expressed his panic perfectly, followed by running his hands through his hair and groaning out loud. If he was lucky a kind stranger would be around to offer him advice, or at least a joke.
Dec 7 2016, 06:57 AM
she/her
twenty-three

light manipulation
Radio DJ
lauren s. ng
Alice [she/they] • 326 posts

L
auren had a love-hate relationship with department stores. She wanted to fight against corporate culture by supporting small businesses, but chain clothing shops tended to be a lot cheaper. Bella was still growing so fast that none of them could justify spending money they didn't have on clothes that their chid might only get six months of wear out of.

When Lauren went shopping for Bella, she'd normally bring her along. She had too many memories of the pink wardrobe of her childhood to make her own child go through the same experience of having no freedom to choose what she wore. Lauren faced some backlash, mostly from older relatives and strangers, for giving Bella that freedom. It was worth it. All Lauren needed to buy was vests that day though, and Bella was in a grumpy mood. So, she'd been left on the sofa with Amy, watching mind numbing cartoons.

Lauren usually couldn't deny herself a quick look around Zara or H&M. But, the holiday season was approaching and everywhere she looked, there were people looking panicked and stressed. She headed straight for the kids' clothing shop where they bought most of Bella's basics - socks, sleep suits, underwear, and so on. It seemed like every other parent in Chicago'd had the same idea though, because Lauren couldn't find a single pack of plain vests anywhere. Or any vests, for that matter.

It didn't matter. Lauren could always come back, and it'd been nice to get out of the house alone for a while.

She meandered down the newborn aisle on her way to the exit. It didn't feel like that long ago that they were wrapping Bella in such tiny baby grows. (They'd still been too big and she'd always managed to wriggle her arms out of her sleeves.)

Lauren was snatched away from her thoughts by a loud sigh. She looked up to see a strikingly familiar stranger. It wasn't that she knew the man, or that she'd ever seen him before. It was just the look on his face that Lauren recognised. She'd looked the same way for the first five months of her pregnancy - scared and stressed and unsure, but also (nervously) excited. "Don't worry. It's not the end of the world," she promised, laughing. "Are you okay?"

Dec 9 2016, 10:44 AM

scott a. summers
[] • 0 posts

.scottmainbg {width:200px;background-color:#F2F2F2;border:solid 15px #E02835; padding:20px;} .scottmainpic {width:200px;}.scottposttext {width:180px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF;border-bottom:solid 5px #E02835; }.scottposttext b {font-family:Raleway;font-size: 11px;font-weight:600;color:#E02835;text-transform: uppercase;}.scottposttext i {font-family:Raleway;font-size: 10px;font-weight:600;color:#E02835;}.scotttoptitle {width:170px;padding:15px;background-color:#E02835;color:#ffffff;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Raleway;font-weight:800;font-size:12px;line-height:115%;}does it last?It was just…a lot. It was a lot to process. Not just one baby with a woman he barely knew. But two. Double the pressure. Double the mess. Double the expenses. Double the dad duty. They were going to have to figure so many things out. They had barely even started dating, in no position to move in together in order to do this as best as they could. Scott had Shawn to take into consideration and Clementine had two dogs and a very small place. If they did move in then where would Shawn go? Did he have enough space for four dogs? Not to mention that both of their careers weren’t always child friendly.It was just too much. While Scott was excited he was also terrified. Filled with excitement and panic and nervousness and eagerness. He wanted to meet his babies and see who they would grow in to but he also wanted this to go as slowly as possible so he could have time to process this and figure it all out. Luckily for Scott, he was one of twelve siblings. He had so many people to go to about all of his worries and his fears. But he didn’t want to go to any of them right now. He wasn’t ready to tell his family just yet. He wasn’t ready for the onslaught of advice and gifts and tips and congratulations. “Uhh…” It was such a simple question but he had no idea how to answer. He wasn’t okay but she was right, it wasn’t the end of the world. His hands rested behind his neck, fingers intertwined. “Maybe? I just found out I’m having twins,” he explained to the woman. “Well, not me personally obviously, my girlfriend, but you probably got that right away.” He was nattering nervously at this poor innocent stranger.
Dec 14 2016, 06:48 PM
she/her
twenty-three

light manipulation
Radio DJ
lauren s. ng

B
ella had been conceived in complicated circumstances too. She came at the tail end of a dying relationship, and was only discovered once her parents had all but completely lost contact. Lauren knew that she'd been lucky with Seb - and Prosper. And Amy. Another person in the same position might have been dropped in the gutter and forgotten. But, the moral of the story was that any problem that was given the time it deserved could be solved.

She didn't know the stranger's situation, but she was pretty sure that if his babies - twins! - had been planned, then he wouldn't have looked so stressed. Lauren swallowed the need to put a comforting hand on the man's shoulder and instead asked herself how she could be of use. She could offer him some advice, or point out her favourite diaper brand, or just stay where she was and let him rant nervously some more, or...

"Twins, huh? Your swimmers are winners."

Or she could say something completely inappropriate.

"Congrats," Lauren continued with a blithe smile. The art of the smooth recovery was, sometimes, to just not acknowledge that anything inappropriate had even been said. "I guess you don't know the sexes yet, huh?" she asked. Lauren hadn't cared to find out what Bella's sex was; it'd been more fun to buy whatever she thought was nice. (And whatever onesies matched her own wardrobe the best.) Pink and blue were boring, but not everyone felt the same way. Perhaps this guy was one of those people.

Dec 24 2016, 04:28 AM

scott a. summers
[] • 0 posts

.scottmainbg {width:200px;background-color:#F2F2F2;border:solid 15px #E02835; padding:20px;} .scottmainpic {width:200px;}.scottposttext {width:180px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF;border-bottom:solid 5px #E02835; }.scottposttext b {font-family:Raleway;font-size: 11px;font-weight:600;color:#E02835;text-transform: uppercase;}.scottposttext i {font-family:Raleway;font-size: 10px;font-weight:600;color:#E02835;}.scotttoptitle {width:170px;padding:15px;background-color:#E02835;color:#ffffff;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Raleway;font-weight:800;font-size:12px;line-height:115%;}does it last?It was terrifying for so many reasons. Terrifying because it hadn’t been his plan. Terrifying because it been an accident. Terrifying because him and Clementine had barely gotten to know each other. There was still so much to learn about one another. So much to do. So much to figure out. One baby was scary enough. Two was double the fear. Two little lives to worry about and plan for and expect. To little lives to add in to so many. Scott wanted this, it was just a lot to take in all at once. He had help of course, plenty of people in his family had already had plenty of kids. His dad had twelve children worth of baby experience. So it wasn’t like he was left alone and in the dark about this. It wasn’t like Scott wouldn’t have people to help him out and lend him a hand and give him extra baby stuff that they didn’t need. He just wasn’t really ready to go to them yet. He needed an outside perspective.He laughed, rubbing the back of his head. “Yeah, I’m one of twelve kids so it runs in the family,” he joked. As inappropriate as it may have seemed it definitely helped to ease him more onto the excited side of things. He tended to teeter back and forth along the line. “I’m not too worried about that,” he shrugged. “That kind of stuff could change in time so why focus so much on it now?” Between having one non binary sibling and two transgender siblings he wasn’t at all concerned about what was between his kids legs. They could figure that stuff out for themselves when they were actually in this world and not just pea sized lumps of cells.
Feb 5 2017, 10:26 AM
she/her
twenty-three

light manipulation
Radio DJ
lauren s. ng

L
auren couldn't imagine growing up in a big family. She loved her little brother a lot, but the thought of having to deal with more than one of him was something she'd rather not experience. "You must have an eventful childhood," Lauren commented. She wasn't about to ask him how he'd lived with all those other kids; he probably got that all the time as it was. "You're going to have a lot of babysitters."

Relief rushed through Lauren's system as she watched the stranger shrug. She got a lot of grief for letting her daughter, Bella, pick what she wanted to wear. Bella had an eclectic taste. Sometimes she wanted to channel her inner princess, and sometimes, she wanted to wear shirts and pants with more 'boyish' designs on them. "That's cool," said the woman with an approving nod. "I get strangers accusing me of forcing my daughter to be a boy. As if they don't have better things to worry about."

Looking at the man, Lauren saw someone who might want help, or guidance. He'd said he came from a family of twelve, so he might have already known what he was doing. But, Lauren had been in the same place that he'd been in before. She didn't want to assume - plenty of young, unmarried men planned to have babies with their girlfriends - but the stress he'd been emanating suggested that he wasn't completely ready to be a parent. "I'm Lauren," she started. "What about you?"

Feb 10 2017, 05:08 AM

scott a. summers
[] • 0 posts

.scottmainbg {width:200px;background-color:#F2F2F2;border:solid 15px #E02835; padding:20px;} .scottmainpic {width:200px;}.scottposttext {width:180px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF;border-bottom:solid 5px #E02835; }.scottposttext b {font-family:Raleway;font-size: 11px;font-weight:600;color:#E02835;text-transform: uppercase;}.scottposttext i {font-family:Raleway;font-size: 10px;font-weight:600;color:#E02835;}.scotttoptitle {width:170px;padding:15px;background-color:#E02835;color:#ffffff;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Raleway;font-weight:800;font-size:12px;line-height:115%;}does it last?With Scott being one of the youngest of the twelve kids, he definitely had no idea what it was like to be in a small family. All he had known was having nine older siblings, and then two younger ones came around. Big was all he knew. Big was what he wanted. He wanted the noise and the chaos and the mess. He wanted the big dinners and Cotsco grocery trips for the bulk foods. “Yeah,” he chuckled. “You could definitely say that.” He meant that to both statements, about his childhood and the copious amounts of babysitters. He already had Shawn and Noel and Archie and July all offering, and that was just a small handful of relatives.Having so many gender non-conforming siblings had opened Scott up to things he never thought about before. He appreciated everything that they had all taught him and how much he had been able to grow because of them. His siblings had done so much for him and he had no doubt that they would continue to do the same once the babies were born. “Yeah, I mean two of my siblings are trans and then the other’s a sentient rock so if my son wants to wear a dress I’m not going to protest.” They were just clothes. “But technically speaking, a boy and a girl.”She was definitely help to ease all the worries he had come here with. Scott was still terrified, but at least he didn’t look like he was shitting his pants any more. “Scott,” he introduced. “God, there’s so much,” he gestured out at the baby items. “Where do I start? I mean, I need two of everything but where do I begin?” He was sure he would have an abundance of clothes and similar items coming through his siblings but there were some stuff he just would rather buy new.
Mar 5 2017, 07:49 AM
she/her
twenty-three

light manipulation
Radio DJ
lauren s. ng

W
hen Bella was born, Lauren's brother Liam had always been offering to babysit for her. Bella had been small and cute and a relatively good baby, but now she was bigger, and a lot more lively, he seemed more reluctant to offer up his services. Luckily, Bella had four parents and a lot of unofficial aunts and uncles who loved taking care of her. It wasn't often that Lauren struggled to find someone willing to sit for her.

A lot of the other parents Lauren has met didn't understand why she was so bothered about the pink and blue binary that was set upon children. If anything, they cared more about the freedom that she gave her daughter to dress how she pleased, so it felt good to meet another parent who felt the same way that she did. "A boy and a girl," Lauren repeated, smiling. "So they're not going to be identical twins. At least you won't mix them up when they're born." She was quiet for a moment, thinking about what Scott'd just said, before asking (and sounding slightly alarmed by it), "Did you just say one of your siblings is a rock?"

It wasn't often that Lauren met a parent who was less inexperienced than she was. She felt bad for him; he looked as scared as she'd looked back when she'd found out about Bella. Lauren wanted to help him, but she was worried about sounding condescending as so many of the parents she'd turned to for help had. "There's a lot of really helpful stuff online," Lauren told her new friend. "When I found out I was expecting, I literally just google searched for a list of things that a new baby would need." Scott had a lot of siblings though, so maybe he had a lot of nieces and nephews, too. How much new stuff was he actually going to need? "I'd suggest beginning to stock up on diapers and pacifiers right away. You can never have enough of either of those things."

Mar 14 2017, 04:36 AM

scott a. summers
[] • 0 posts

.scottmainbg {width:200px;background-color:#F2F2F2;border:solid 15px #E02835; padding:20px;} .scottmainpic {width:200px;}.scottposttext {width:180px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF;border-bottom:solid 5px #E02835; }.scottposttext b {font-family:Raleway;font-size: 11px;font-weight:600;color:#E02835;text-transform: uppercase;}.scottposttext i {font-family:Raleway;font-size: 10px;font-weight:600;color:#E02835;}.scotttoptitle {width:170px;padding:15px;background-color:#E02835;color:#ffffff;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Raleway;font-weight:800;font-size:12px;line-height:115%;}does it last?Scott was surrounded by siblings who taught him how he could be a better person. He was what the kids these days called woke. Or woke-ish. Scott wasn’t really sure on the technicalities. The point was that they had all taught Scott so much about the world he didn’t get to see. He was a middle class White man who was mostly straight. Straight enough. He didn’t struggle in the same way that his sisters did or in the same way Shawn did or the same way Noel did. He came with certain privileges and Scott was doing the best that he could to recognize those. To use them to be a better version of himself. To help others instead of himself.He shook his head. “Nah,” he confirmed. Scott was already prepared to have people ask if they were identical. A sea of stupid questions about if they had telepathy and could feel each other’s pain. “Yeah,” he laughed. “They’re non-binary,” he explained with mild uncertainty. “I don’t fully get it but I get enough that colors and clothes don’t decide anything.” Scott had never identified as anything other than what his birth certificate said. It wasn’t something he would ever fully understand. He listened. He listened and he tried. “But yeah, they’re a sentient rock.” And he wouldn’t have them any other way. “I mean, I have eleven siblings so it’s not like I have a shortage of people to ask,” he pointed out, picking at various items. Little onesies that said things like “daddy’s drinking buddy” with a picture of a bottle. Once upon a time he would have thought it was funny but now he just thought it was a little weird. “But now everyone has different rules. Like some people say pacifiers will ruin the babies and give them buck teeth, others think it’s fine. Some swear on formula, others say it’s pretty much child abuse not to breast feed.” How were new parents supposed to figure it all out when everything contradicted itself?
Mar 19 2017, 06:19 PM
she/her
twenty-three

light manipulation
Radio DJ
lauren s. ng

L
ike Scott, Lauren didn't 100% understand genders outside of male and female. But, she was trying to make sure that her daughter grew up knowing that she was allowed to express herself however she felt comfortable - however she wanted to identify. "How are they a rock?" Lauren asked with a confused laugh. She felt as though Scott was relying a family joke; something that she'd only get if she was close with his whole family. "Is that like, their ability or something?" Lauren had heard of people who could mineralise their skin. Maybe that was what Scott was hinting at.

"Have you tried asking them?" the woman asked. She folded her arms, meaning business now. "You should call one of them and take some notes." Lauren was certain that Scott would be better off taking advice from one of his siblings with parents than her. She had no idea how seasoned his siblings were as parents - for all she knew, they were even more inexperienced than she was. Lauren just didn't have an awful lot of faith in her parenting techniques. She knew exactly where Scott was coming from when he listed off all those contradicting rules.

"I felt like such a failure when I couldn't always produce enough milk for my daughter," Lauren told the man. Some would have said that she was getting a bit too personal now, but she felt that the difficulty she'd had breast feeding was something that needed to be talked about more. "Hopefully I'm not coming across too strongly here, but listen: you need to make sure that you support your girlfriend with however she wants to feed your kids. Formula isn't a sin." Lauren gnawed on the inside of her lip, worried that it'd sounded as though she was telling Scott off. She wasn't. "My kid was mostly fed formula, and she couldn't live without her pacifier for at least a year, but she's not suffered for it at all. So don't worry, okay? You guys do whatever you think is best for your children."

Apr 4 2017, 01:42 AM

scott a. summers
[] • 0 posts

.scottaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #E02835; padding: 10px;}.scottaes2 {width:200px; background: #E02835; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.scottaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #E02835; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.scottaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.scottaes4 b {color: #E02835; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.scottaes4 i {color: #E02835; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.scottaes5 {width:200px; background: #E02835; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}does it last?It was easy to forget that not everyone knew Shawn. It felt like everyone in the world knew his baby sibling. They were a young, good looking and charming rock person. What wasn’t to love about that? “No,” he laughed heartily. “They collect rocks, always have, so there’s been a running joke that they’re a sentient rock collecting up their little rock children.” July was a flower, Scott was a bee, Shawn was a rock. They were a family of weird humanoid objects. With a family as big as his, could he really be to blame for forgetting that this stranger might not know? For all he knew they could be distantly related. It wouldn’t even surprise him.He squirmed visibly, the idea of asking his siblings just yet a little nerve wracking. “Mmm, it’s a lot more “You’ll be fine,” than anything else,” he admitted. “Either being overly supportive or overly pushy about what they think we should be doing,” he added. Scott knew well enough that whatever plans that him and Clementine made might be thrown out the window once the babies were born and home. Plenty of his siblings had expressed as much over the years. About deciding on no pacifiers and then saying “fuck it” days later. It was also just a lot of information to take in. Every parent had an opinion on how to parent. It would be so much easier if his mum was around. If he could ask her advice. After all, she had birthed twelve kids. There was no better expert than Rose Summers. “Yeah, no I know,” he nodded again. “It’s just a lot of information coming at once and all of it is so…My way is the only right way.” He was sure she understood that. Parents were so judgey. “How do you know where to start buying stuff? I mean, I don’t want to buy something that someone will give me for free.” no notes // @lauren s. ng
May 7 2017, 06:18 AM
she/her
twenty-three

light manipulation
Radio DJ
lauren s. ng

A
nyone who talked about their little sibling with so much fondness was destined to become a great father, of that much Lauren was certain. While she had only just met Scott and knew next to nothing about his family, she thought they sounded tight-knit. Interesting, too. Lauren had always been fascinated by big families though, having come from a small one herself.

That said, she thought she detected a little discomfort when she suggested that Scott ask his siblings for parenting tips. Lauren had felt the same way about going to her parents for parenting advice. They still weren't entirely onboard with Bella having four parents. "I guess they're not being that helpful right now, then?" she asked. It wasn't the end of the world if Scott couldn't ask his siblings for advice - a lot of only children became parents. "There are some really cool parenting blogs online. Maybe have a google if you're feeling lost."

Scott's predicament was entirely too familiar, if Lauren was honest. After Bella was born, it'd been difficult to find friends who were also parents. The mothers at the parent and child groups had mostly turned their noses up at her or kept their distance altogether. "All you can do is try," she said, iterating something that Cos had said to her a while ago. "Oh, and get your kids vaccinated. None of that 'vaccinations cause autism' bullshit." Lauren felt a little strange, giving a complete stranger advice, but she could relate to him. She didn't want him to feel as lost as she had. "I'd suggest a trip to Costco. Stock up on all the diapers you can get in as many different sizes as possible."

@scott a. summers

May 13 2017, 11:05 AM

scott a. summers
[] • 0 posts

.scottaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #E02835; padding: 10px;}.scottaes2 {width:200px; background: #E02835; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.scottaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #E02835; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.scottaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.scottaes4 b {color: #E02835; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.scottaes4 i {color: #E02835; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.scottaes5 {width:200px; background: #E02835; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}does it last?As much as Scott desperately wanted a family of his own, it was daunting. There was a lot to be scared about. A lot of ways that it could go wrong. It was so easy to mess up a kid’s life. Scott worried a lot about whether or not they would be okay and whether or not the relationship with Clem would even last. He liked her. A lot. But they also barely knew each other. At this point anything could happen.He shook his head. “No, I mean their hearts are in the right place but it’s just freeing me out even more,” he pointed out. He was sure she understood that even more than he did. After all, she had been down this road before. She spoke from a place of experience and complete understanding. “I might have to try that. Seems a lot easier than buying a bunch of books I probably won’t read.” He could narrow down the search a lot more that way. Find things a lot more specific.His head shook again, face crinkling up at the idea of being an anti-vaccine kind of person. “Gross, fuck no. They’re getting vaccinated, fuck that,” he defended. Autism was far more favourable over death, even if that was a real thing. (He was well aware that it wasn’t a real thing.) “Yeah. I considered cloth diapers too but I think that’s a bit too much laundry,” he laughed. “Is it bad that I want to be cliche and get matching outfits?” Little overalls with matching shirts under it. Scott was definitely prepared for a lot of blue and pink gifts and outfits, but he’d definitely want to throw in other colors in there. no notes // @lauren s. ng
May 14 2017, 07:57 AM
she/her
twenty-three

light manipulation
Radio DJ
lauren s. ng

L
auren could empathise with Scott's fear, and she wished she could tell him that holding onto it wasn't going to help him at all in the long run, but... parenting didn't work like that. Lauren had still yet to let go of her fear. "Hurrah for Gin is a good book, if you did decide that you wanted to delve into parenting literature," she suggested. Bestowing all of her parenting knowledge onto someone who - somehow - knew less than her felt strange. Lauren was used to being the newest, most clueless parent.

"Rather you than me. They'd be better for the environment, I guess," she laughed. With twins puking and weeing and pooing everywhere for at least the next two years, Scott's laundry pile was probably going to be unending, with or without cloth nappies. Lauren clasped her hands together in delight when her new friend mentioned that he wanted to buy his babies matching outfits. "That'd be ridiculously adorable," she replied, beaming. "You have to do it. Make the most of them being too little to care about what you're dressing them in." Lord knew that phase ended too soon. Lauren was just glad she Bella had good taste.

@scott a. summers

May 23 2017, 04:12 AM

scott a. summers
[] • 0 posts

.scottaes1 {width:230px; background: #fff; border: solid 1px #E02835; padding: 10px;}.scottaes2 {width:200px; background: #E02835; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 15px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:700;}.scottaes3 {width: 207px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #E02835; padding: 10px; margin-top: 5px;}.scottaes4 {width:207px;text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-size:10px;line-height:115%;background-color:#FFFFFF; }.scottaes4 b {color: #E02835; font-size: 12px; font-weight:700; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.scottaes4 i {color: #E02835; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;}.scottaes5 a {color: #fff;}.scottaes5 {width:200px; background: #E02835; color: #fff; text-align: right; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;text-transform:uppercase;}does it last?Scott was eager to meet his kids. Eager to see what kind of mom Clementine would be. He wanted to see which parts of each of them the kids got. Would Oliver look like him while Abigail looked like Clementine? Would they be as loud and funny as their mom? As athletic as their dad? He wanted to know what kinds of people they would grow into. What paths their lives would take. “I’ll have to check it out, thanks,” he nodded, pulling out his phone to make a note of it. “Hurrah for Gin,” he mumbled to himself while typing it in. There was a high chance he would end up getting it. That teenage bookworm had yet to leave him. Plus, he figured he could take all of the opinions he could get so that him and Clementine could figure out their own path from there.He nodded. “Yeah. I don’t know, I guess I’d have to talk to my girlfriend about that one. She’ll likely be doing most of the diaper work.” Not because she was the woman and she obviously had to do all of that work. But it was because he would have to go back to work eventually. He would only get so much time off and there were only so many paramedics out there to fill his spot. “I’m sure I’m going to get a lot of blue and pink outfits.” Which felt very tacky and expected. He started sifting through some of them. “If you have suggestions,” he gestured to the wracks of clothes with a chuckle. no notes // @lauren s. ng
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
new poll

Avalon a Panfandom RPCode 8ideal worldFerocious
Life Taught Me To DieNo Noise, No Noise
Candyland CoutureShadowplay