student, sales clerk, etsy shop owner
edith t. el nabawy
miles [they / them] • 1582 posts

take ur girl

"ethel"
19-21, powered
gay af girlfriend
plz don't name her ethel
okay so to begin with i'm calling her ethel but please don't name her that it's awful.

she should be around the same age as edith at 19-21.

preferably she should have a power but what kind is up to you.

it'd also be cool if she was a student of some kind.

pictured is sahara ray cause i rarely get to pic ship and they're adorable, but i'll accept most adorable ladies.

so basically ethel and edith met at a party. edith noticed ethel visibly uncomfortable by some guy trying to chat her up and swooped in pretending to be ethel's girlfriend. the pretending continued all night whenever one of them was clearly not interested in someone making a move on them. they swapped numbers at the end of the night and became instant friends.

their friendship consists of late night dance parties, going on adventures to find the perfect crop tops, helping edith make her soaps, and hijinks relating to edith being young and dumb and reckless and a party animal.

they start to fool around and hook up and develop feelings. they end up being that couple who's dating before they even realize they're dating. it works for them. even after they put a label on to it they probably still keep a semi-open relationship cause edith really like fooling around with her roommates, but we can talk about that together.

i kinda see their relationship being like this video where they buy a $100 van on a whim and go for a road trip, sleeping in the van. having camp fires and snuggling on the beach. sharing a bath together. more dance parties. re-setting edith's broken bones when she gets too reckless.

it'd be cool if she moved into the trash house at some point but again we can talk about that. nevermind all the rooms are full

most importantly though ethel should get along with most of edith's friends. this would mean she has to be outgoing and friendly and have a strong sense of adventure.

you can find me on discord at cosmickraken#2175 i love to hear any and all ideas and i just want edith to have an adorable dance party filled relationship. like look at them pic #1 & pic #2

BY MITZI
Jan 24 2017, 11:08 AM
she / her
twenty

REGENERATION
edith t. el nabawy

this is reserved
Mar 10 2017, 09:21 PM
she / her
twenty

REGENERATION
edith t. el nabawy

gonna open this up again!
May 1 2017, 11:11 AM
she / her
twenty

REGENERATION
edith t. el nabawy

plz do the thing
Jun 15 2017, 03:39 PM

[] • 0 posts

hi, i need this in my life, please tell me it's still open :3
Jun 16 2017, 12:54 AM
she / her
twenty

REGENERATION
edith t. el nabawy

It's still open! My discord is in the original post feel free to hmu
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
quick reply
new poll

abandon all hopeWar Is BrewingAvalon a Panfandom RPSunset To Sunrise
Preeminence: The galaxy is yoursCode 8ideal worldANTIGRAVITYFerociousLife Taught Me To Die
Candyland Couture beauxbatons academy